ever deny a friend request and ...

the person goes crazy?
laugh.gif
i tell her she's not my cup of tea and shegoes on and on how i should be lucky that she even sent me one to add her asap
roll.gif

2cehu1f.jpg

33wt9go.jpg

You way of showing us that you play Facebook tag with women? This is a "show-off" thread more than a complaint thread.

Lets see the convo

She looks like that girl that got rejected from a restaurant that she wanted to work in and she decided to sue them.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You way of showing us that you play Facebook tag with women? This is a "show-off" thread more than a complaint thread.

what is there to show off?
laugh.gif
the girl is a mess

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

wellllllll if you think about it, i'm sure the barrage of "posts pics" would surely ensue.

so i'm sure he was just cutting to the chase.
laugh.gif

& that extra light lipstick is booboo garbage.
sick.gif

How embarrassing for her
laugh.gif
. I thought only guys did that. Maybe it'sa guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

She looks like that girl that got rejected from a restaurant that she wanted to work in and she decided to sue them.
The one who's dream in life was to serve chicken wings in a bikini?
roll.gif

She looks like the type of chick NT would love. If she wasn't painted with a negative brush, folks would be pm-ing you for her FB name.

I am just messing with you with my original comment OP
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rawk On

How embarrassing for her
laugh.gif
. I thought only guys did that. Maybe it's a guy
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

The one who's dream in life was to serve chicken wings in a bikini?
roll.gif

Yeah, puerto rican chick.

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Homegirl worked at McDs would always act like we knew eachother, always add me, i'd deny. Then istopped going thru that McDs....broad was crazy[/color]

I mean I don't know about all that makeup and I'm a brunette lover myself, but we could fornicate though.

I denied InkedSolstice or whatever he name is on Twitter and she messages me on FB, "why didn't you accept me?"

Me: "...'Cause you're mad annoying on Twitter"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom