Ever go back and look at pics of an ex of yours...

and miss the good times with that person? lol

Then of course you think of the reasons theyre your ex.

And with some you just want a few more rounds with
wink.gif
laugh.gif

not really, usually don't got em pics unless they are still friends of mine but even then if I decided to date and its done did with, I usually don'tstay friends with em. I get rid of pics not really a clinger

And through our travels we get seperated, never forget
In order to survive, gotta learn to live with regrets

Yeah actually the other day.
However this girl has dramatically changed from the highschool sweetie of mine. we're a year graduated now.
So that girl i sometimes miss....doesn't even exist hahah

Not pictures, but random stuff like certain songs, certain restaurants, movies, etc. still bring back jabs of memories.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

not really, usually don't got em pics unless they are still friends of mine but even then if I decided to date and its done did with, I usually don't stay friends with em. I get rid of pics not really a clinger

And through our travels we get seperated, never forget
In order to survive, gotta learn to live with regrets
Really? In this day and age with digital pics one can rack up TONS of pics with a person and have it on their comp. I agree that actually thingsI can hold/touch I might put away or throw away, but pics Ive uploaded just stay in my computer.

Pics...Out of habit I really don't take pics with females.
*Goes back to paper*

i hated my ex; she screwed up. cant really ask me if i miss the memories with her because i have forgotten so much already. i moved on and i dont care. imhappier than ever with my current life.

Originally Posted by wj4

Not pictures, but random stuff like certain songs, certain restaurants, movies, etc. still bring back jabs of memories.

Oh heck yea, certain songs are linked to certain people. Same goes for places, objects etc.

but I meant opening up that (enter her name) + ( enter your name) folder and checking out the pics lol.

^eh...even then if I see a pic of her, her w/ some1 new, or old pics of me and her I'll get a reflect moment and I'll snap out of it and the feelingsubsides I don't really get tied up emotionally like that, not cause I train myself or force myself not to, it's just always been me, I move on quickly

This train's gotta keep moving. You either rolling with the train or on it or you get run over by it. But the train's gotta keep moving.

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

^eh...even then if I see a pic of her, her w/ some1 new, or old pics of me and her I'll get a reflect moment and I'll snap out of it and the feeling subsides I don't really get tied up emotionally like that, not cause I train myself or force myself not to, it's just always been me, I move on quickly

This train's gotta keep moving. You either rolling with the train or on it or you get run over by it. But the train's gotta keep moving.
I hear ya. Im not saying I get all DEEP into it or anything, as Im much like you....but the thoughts cross your mind for a few and you remembercertain things.

For example I saw some pics of the ex you guys all love, and I went through memory lane in my mind and how much I enjoyed her hotness/time together/etc lol.

I guess I never really had a BAD break up either to wanna forget someone so bad, dislike, wanna avoid etc so that part is somewhat foreign to me.

Yeah, these people are a part of who you are. They helped mold you into the person you are today and they are a part of your history. I have a bunch of photoson my comp and I check them out once in a while if im browsing around in there.

Photos help you get a better idea of where you are today as well, so I dont see anything wrong with going back once in a while.

I was on my ex face book...
smh.gif
why did i let her go she is so thick, plays soccer and about to graduate college
laugh.gif
I talked to her the other day though. Shetold me the same thing
laugh.gif
smh.gif

i got a special folder with the nudes in em, and i look at them every now and then and say "man, that was some good
censoredua3.gif
."

recently though, one of my ex-gf that I actually truly loved had a baby. I wont lie, i felt like a tiny fraction of me died
frown.gif
. I shed a tear or two...

Back
Top Bottom