Ever go back and look at pics of an ex of yours...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

grin.gif
laugh.gif
I don't know with me, it's like "what the hell did I see in you??"
laugh.gif

I do.........quite often. It's not even like my girl doesn't compare to any of my exes [she's actually better than every girlfriend I had allaround....not looks tho, but I don't care] but I just look at pics via facebook, and say to myself, "Damn....what if?"

It's nothin' tho.

I do all the time but most girls I dont wish I had another chance with, id still smash but there is one I wish things would have worked out differently withand I cant look at her pics or it seriously makes me miss her

smh, yes i see em sometimes and think, "dag he's cute, BUT the ninja is crazy!...smh cus the h@$d is amazing!" i be wanting to risk my safetyjust to frolic with em but then my common sense kicks in

Yeah sometimes if im browsing facebook and come across that person ill check out their pictures and see how they are doing/how big of a s lut they'vebecome.

Man i just found a box week ago from high school when I use to exchange letters with some girls and my ex. Some of the stuff I said had me dying...good times

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

mental pictures.

i don't miss only one of that *#%!!.

flashback to her giving me some wop... then immediately got frustrated and upset upon regular thoughts of her

Yea don't think its a good idea to save pics of exes unless they blackmail. Kind of reminds me of that scene in Sarah Marshall where the main dude'sbro in law deletes all of the pics of him n his ex and he's screaming NOOOO!!
laugh.gif

i run into pics here and there in random folders dont usually go searching...

Originally Posted by wj4

Not pictures, but random stuff like certain songs, certain restaurants, movies, etc. still bring back jabs of memories.
Truth. Usually when a gf becomes and ex, I don't keep much. All emails, facebook and myspace messages get sent to the trash and deleted. Idon't usually keep ex's as good friend's, or even jumpoff's like y'all claim to keep, 'cuz it ended for a reason. No realneed to rehash old feelings. Ok.

Certain songs and places brings back memories...such as the mall,restaurants, certain movies too...

Nope. W/ the one ex I had I'm on some Joe Beezy @+@.

"When I see u I'm disgusted. Can't believe I was ever in love w/ (u). Musta been dusted, cause u look like #$#*, all these years, they aint done uknow justice. (LOOK AT U!) I mean u all +%#%!+ up, can't get cash, still bitter over a past u can't get past. Just sad, get mad cause my @%%%$ bad.Eryday she switch heels, switch bags."

pimp.gif
My ex got 2.5 kids and caught some @+@ 2 yrs after I was thru w/ her. My cuzzo seen her and her pops and he was like "Yea, my n_ Black a lawyernow" (though I aint one yet)And he said her face dropped w/ that "I can't believe I let him get away" look
laugh.gif
Her pops tried to save faceand be like "Yea? What kind of lawyer?" My ppls sucked his teeth and was like "A sports and entertainment lawyer, and my business partner forthis clothin line we started"

My ppls
laugh.gif

Sometimes I think about her body. Then I think about her personality (or lack thereof).

I just want her to get a boyfriend and upload lots of pics onto Facebook. Just makes me better at rugby.

Back
Top Bottom