Ever go back and look at pics of an ex of yours...

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Na, that looking back thing isn't for me

laugh.gif
+1

yes and only when i have nothing to do and then old memories come back

i should stop because I promise myself I will never communicate with her again

I barely ever took pics with my ex but I still have a lotof stuff from her, it's in my room just chillin, but I do look back on them here and there.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

i got a special folder with the nudes in em, and i look at them every now and then and say "man, that was some good
censoredua3.gif
."

I aint gonna lie, I do that once every blue moon....try not to go into those folders too much though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Flaming Hot Cheetos

Originally Posted by sn00pee

i got a special folder with the nudes in em, and i look at them every now and then and say "man, that was some good
censoredua3.gif
."

I aint gonna lie, I do that once every blue moon....try not to go into those folders too much though
laugh.gif
hey guys, this NT... share and care
grin.gif

i looked at one and thought.... damn how did i let that go then i looked at another ex and i was like...how did i get stuck with that?

yeah there's one Im like EW and then there's another one that kind of makes me sad but at the same time its like eh

I do every now and then. I think of the good and the bad. I was talking to my granny yesterday and my aunt and they confirmed what I saw so I'm cool withthat.

Originally Posted by Juve9ile18

Man i just found a box week ago from high school when I use to exchange letters with some girls and my ex. Some of the stuff I said had me dying...good times
laugh.gif
i got 2 shoeboxes full of letters. one from my ex with other misc stuff inside(photo albums, letters, ticket stubs, etc) then just lettersfrom different girls i talked to before i got with my ex.

one night i went through the whole box that had my ex's stuff inside, and was like damn
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom