Ever have the urge to cry but couldn't.

spincv

Banned
Man i just lost my grandma last weekend on the 23rd and its been a week full of crazy emotions. When i first found out i was speechless and couldnt even piece together what was going on. But the problem was that i couldnt cry. My whole life i always envisioned crying my eyes out but when the day finally came i had nothing. It wasn't until today, her funeral that i actually had an explosion of emotions seeing her casket and the grave site. I feel like seeing her in the hospital and her health decreasing made the day that she finally was at peace less dramatic since we all knew it was coming. But anyways its going to be a lot different now seeing as she was like the glue to our family, but RIP.

Man i just lost my grandma last weekend on the 23rd and its been a week full of crazy emotions. When i first found out i was speechless and couldnt even piece together what was going on. But the problem was that i couldnt cry. My whole life i always envisioned crying my eyes out but when the day finally came i had nothing. It wasn't until today, her funeral that i actually had an explosion of emotions seeing her casket and the grave site. I feel like seeing her in the hospital and her health decreasing made the day that she finally was at peace less dramatic since we all knew it was coming. But anyways its going to be a lot different now seeing as she was like the glue to our family, but RIP.

sorry for your loss bro.

i wanted to cry when i pulled my flat screen sony out of the box and the screen was cracked, but then i was reminded that crying was against the g-code.

sorry for your loss bro.

i wanted to cry when i pulled my flat screen sony out of the box and the screen was cracked, but then i was reminded that crying was against the g-code.

This is NT... crying isn't allowed.... jk

I didn't cry when my grandpa died.... I he was in a home for a long time, and pretty much lost all of who he was. I felt bad, but I was never really that close. It was hard to see my mom and sister crying at the funeral though.

This is NT... crying isn't allowed.... jk

I didn't cry when my grandpa died.... I he was in a home for a long time, and pretty much lost all of who he was. I felt bad, but I was never really that close. It was hard to see my mom and sister crying at the funeral though.

I know how you feel, I lost my older sister to cancer a couple years ago. It's tuff..., I'll never get over it. You just have to live with it.
frown.gif

R.I.P to your grandma
ohwell.gif

I know how you feel, I lost my older sister to cancer a couple years ago. It's tuff..., I'll never get over it. You just have to live with it.
frown.gif

R.I.P to your grandma
ohwell.gif

I watched 'Cast Away' with my girl last Monday night.

When Wilson floated away and he had to let him go...

........ ....... ...... ..... .... ... .. . . . ..

Same thing happened with my uncle. I show any sadness until we scattered his ashes...it wasn't until I saw the urn empty that it really struck me.

RIP to your grandma.

Same thing happened with my uncle. I show any sadness until we scattered his ashes...it wasn't until I saw the urn empty that it really struck me.

RIP to your grandma.

Sorry for your loss, man. Hold onto the memories of her before she was sick in the hospital and in her casket. I wish i had got to meet my grandmother, she passed away when my pops was in high school. I hope I'll see her one day..
ohwell.gif

Sorry for your loss, man. Hold onto the memories of her before she was sick in the hospital and in her casket. I wish i had got to meet my grandmother, she passed away when my pops was in high school. I hope I'll see her one day..
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by spincv

This is exactly what happened to me when my Aunt died, she was like a grandma to me. It wasn't until I actually sat down at her funeral did the reality of the whole thing hit me. Stay strong man and R.I.P.

Originally Posted by spincv

This is exactly what happened to me when my Aunt died, she was like a grandma to me. It wasn't until I actually sat down at her funeral did the reality of the whole thing hit me. Stay strong man and R.I.P.

I had the same reaction when my grandpa died. I just stood there looking at his dead body expecting tears to come out but nothing. It wasn't until his funeral when it actually hit me.

I had the same reaction when my grandpa died. I just stood there looking at his dead body expecting tears to come out but nothing. It wasn't until his funeral when it actually hit me.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif
 i have almost cried watching alot of movies, like the ending of Crash
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Ghenges

laugh.gif
 i have almost cried watching alot of movies, like the ending of Crash
embarassed.gif

When my gramma died when I was about 11, my family flew out to the Philippines to see her off. I didn't cry until my mom cried as she hugged mama (we called our grandma mama) in her coffin. I was more scared, than sad at the time because that was the first time I had seen someone that was actually dead before my eyes. I don't even like looking at the obituaries on the newspapers!
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom