Ever have the urge to cry but couldn't.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Same with me, I rarely cry. Even when I tore my ACL all I did was yell but no tears.

Never cried over the deaths in my family..I wanted to but I couldn't..I don't cry over breakups either.

the life is in you

Same with me, I rarely cry. Even when I tore my ACL all I did was yell but no tears.

Never cried over the deaths in my family..I wanted to but I couldn't..I don't cry over breakups either.

the life is in you

couldnt cry at my grampas funeral. dad was bawing his eyes out and i just walked over and hugged him. smh

couldnt cry at my grampas funeral. dad was bawing his eyes out and i just walked over and hugged him. smh

Yall laughing but you guys don't know... 1996 was hard for a 7 year old Indian dude...
smh.gif

Same with me, I rarely cry.

All this ..

And the bolded is what bothers me most ..
smh.gif

It's weird to see everyone else cry around you and show pain & emotion ..

But you just looking like $+$$ doesn't bother you ..

Same with me, I rarely cry.

All this ..

And the bolded is what bothers me most ..
smh.gif

It's weird to see everyone else cry around you and show pain & emotion ..

But you just looking like $+$$ doesn't bother you ..

On the contrary, i cant stop once the urge is there
tired.gif
..... about that life i am not
smh.gif

On the contrary, i cant stop once the urge is there
tired.gif
..... about that life i am not
smh.gif

I NEVER cry....except when I think about my grandma not being here no more. I can and will cry anytime I think about all the stuff she did for me, A LOT more than she had to, and when she needed me the most, when she was sick and dying from cancer, I was nowhere to be found, chasing ho's, chilling wit my _s, etc...just basically doing my own thing while she lay on her death bed. I'll never forgive myself for that....Damn, my $@+@% $@# about to start crying now smh

I NEVER cry....except when I think about my grandma not being here no more. I can and will cry anytime I think about all the stuff she did for me, A LOT more than she had to, and when she needed me the most, when she was sick and dying from cancer, I was nowhere to be found, chasing ho's, chilling wit my _s, etc...just basically doing my own thing while she lay on her death bed. I'll never forgive myself for that....Damn, my $@+@% $@# about to start crying now smh

Back
Top Bottom