Ever have the urge to cry but couldn't.

When my gramma died when I was about 11, my family flew out to the Philippines to see her off. I didn't cry until my mom cried as she hugged mama (we called our grandma mama) in her coffin. I was more scared, than sad at the time because that was the first time I had seen someone that was actually dead before my eyes. I don't even like looking at the obituaries on the newspapers!
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I've had that feeling so much in my life. I finally cried a few months ago, and it felt good. I actually had to let everything that was goin' on in my life settle in, added with any bad experience I had within the past 10 years. Lettin' it out is healthy for your mental process, but gettin' to that point is always a problem, especially after years of harborin' those feelings. Sorry to hear about the loss, but she's not in pain anymore. Your reunion will make up for it.

Keep your head on, fam.

I've had that feeling so much in my life. I finally cried a few months ago, and it felt good. I actually had to let everything that was goin' on in my life settle in, added with any bad experience I had within the past 10 years. Lettin' it out is healthy for your mental process, but gettin' to that point is always a problem, especially after years of harborin' those feelings. Sorry to hear about the loss, but she's not in pain anymore. Your reunion will make up for it.

Keep your head on, fam.

Originally Posted by iAllan

When my gramma died when I was about 11, my family flew out to the Philippines to see her off. I didn't cry until my mom cried as she hugged mama (we called our grandma mama) in her coffin. I was more scared, than sad at the time because that was the first time I had seen someone that was actually dead before my eyes. I don't even like looking at the obituaries on the newspapers!
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I had the same experience when my aunt died a while back. I was like 12 or 13 at the time. And when I heard that she died I was expecting tears to rush out, but nothing. They had an open casket viewing, and I was just really scared to go up and look b/c I have never seen anyone dead in front of me. So I had the same fear you did. But it wasn't until I saw my cousins (my aunt's daughters) crying and knowing how close we are as a family is when i started to cry.

But to OP R.I.P to your grandma. Keep your head up fam, she is looking after you from above.

Originally Posted by iAllan

ohwell.gif
tired.gif

I had the same experience when my aunt died a while back. I was like 12 or 13 at the time. And when I heard that she died I was expecting tears to rush out, but nothing. They had an open casket viewing, and I was just really scared to go up and look b/c I have never seen anyone dead in front of me. So I had the same fear you did. But it wasn't until I saw my cousins (my aunt's daughters) crying and knowing how close we are as a family is when i started to cry.

But to OP R.I.P to your grandma. Keep your head up fam, she is looking after you from above.

first sorry for your loss and RIP to your Grandma

things work out crazy and way different than you always expect. might be emotionally fine the whole time until something triggers you to let it out, let it be a memory, picture, or just hearin her name. so the times you expected to cry u might not but then ull get caught off guard and break down. 

and dont ever feel the need to fight it or hold it in. let it out. youll feel much better afterwards.

things work out crazy and way different than you always expect. might be emotionally fine the whole time until something triggers you to let it out, let it be a memory, picture, or just hearin her name. so the times you expected to cry u might not but then ull get caught off guard and break down. 

and dont ever feel the need to fight it or hold it in. let it out. youll feel much better afterwards.

Yea back in 1996, some bad stuff happened. I just couldn't cry though. Too hard. That's when I knew I was about this life.

Yea back in 1996, some bad stuff happened. I just couldn't cry though. Too hard. That's when I knew I was about this life.

lmaooo at the comment above. but i wanted to cry during toy story 3, but i couldnt look like no %!#$@ tho.

lmaooo at the comment above. but i wanted to cry during toy story 3, but i couldnt look like no %!#$@ tho.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

My boy said the same thing and im just
indifferent.gif
. Was it the fire scene, because i was the only one who laughed when lots-o didnt hit the button

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

My boy said the same thing and im just
indifferent.gif
. Was it the fire scene, because i was the only one who laughed when lots-o didnt hit the button

Back
Top Bottom