Ever look back at some of your old posts on Nt

And think **** was I doing? I was so young, good thing I lurked first :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
Yea when I looked at the post from my old SN or the site change I am just ........
mean.gif

nah, no reason to. I was a g then, I'm a capital G now. I don't look back unless I'm checking my rearview at all the ******* chasing me. and that goes for NT and life.

Last edited:
Nah not really. It does bring back memories though. Every time somebody bumps like a 6 yr old thread :lol: I'll read some of my old posts on my other SNs.

Plus there's some NTer that's like on pg 458 going in to threads and repping posts :lol: Had a post repped before it even existed.

I wrote like I was the most wannabe smart *** youngin in the early years on my old account, and then mixed some slang and abbreviated typing in it. Like **** was reflective of my awkward times where I was trying too hard and being deliberate instead of just comfortable :lol:

Last edited:
What I really wish I had was the old logs of NT aim chat rooms and going off flaming people in those :rofl:

I am a God. Nothing I have said or done on NT has ever been an imperfection, and it is remarkable how you try to belittle our kind with your haneous accusations, now be gone before I summon the wraith of a thousand hell's on your existence.

I AM PERFECTION, FEAR ME.

I am a God. Nothing I have said or done on NT has ever been an imperfection, and it is remarkable how you try to belittle our kind with your haneous accusations, now be gone before I summon the wraith of a thousand hell's on your existence.

I AM PERFECTION, FEAR ME.

If u so perfect y aint u paint my damb picture

Back
Top Bottom