EVERY SONG METHOD MAN IS FEATURED IN IS FIRE

antonlavey

Banned
No one can deny this statement.....he might be subpar on his albums, but he's nice on everybody else's sh%%

No one can deny this statement.....he might be subpar on his albums, but he's nice on everybody else's sh%%

The What 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

I definitely agree. He is not the most lyrical, but he has an ill flow.

he has the most imposing voice and flow in hip hop history. Funny I was gonna post got my mind made up
pimp.gif
him and redman ODed
30t6p3b.gif

And by featured I also mean all the wu tang albums and meth and red albums. His solo albums don't do justice to how ill he is as an MC.

Originally Posted by Flagrant Foul

I definitely agree. He is not the most lyrical, but he has an ill flow.

he has the most imposing voice and flow in hip hop history. Funny I was gonna post got my mind made up
pimp.gif
him and redman ODed
30t6p3b.gif

And by featured I also mean all the wu tang albums and meth and red albums. His solo albums don't do justice to how ill he is as an MC.

I agree.

His verse on "Extortion" was straight violation. Clifford brought it during the 90s. He can still spit IMO.

I agree.

His verse on "Extortion" was straight violation. Clifford brought it during the 90s. He can still spit IMO.

Yeah, he never really shined on his solo albums. Tical was solid (more of a smoke-out album), but the rest were subpar in my book.

Meth, Luda, and Busta are dudes that are always came correct on guest features.

Yeah, he never really shined on his solo albums. Tical was solid (more of a smoke-out album), but the rest were subpar in my book.

Meth, Luda, and Busta are dudes that are always came correct on guest features.

The What
eek.gif
pimp.gif
He ripped that track. One of my faborite off ready to die.

I actually think he got Biggie on that track...
nerd.gif

The What
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The What
eek.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

Nah biggie wouldnt think its blasphemy his verse on the what is hip hop history akin to em sh.....on jay on renegade. I listen to the what for meth's verse

Back
Top Bottom