EVERY SONG METHOD MAN IS FEATURED IN IS FIRE

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

The What
eek.gif
pimp.gif
He ripped that track. One of my faborite off ready to die.

I actually think he got Biggie on that track...
nerd.gif

Nah biggie wouldnt think its blasphemy his verse on the what is hip hop history akin to em sh.....on jay on renegade. I listen to the what for meth's verse

"Simon Says (Remix)"

3:19-4:26 
eek.gif
sick.gif

One of my favorite songs/features.

"Simon Says (Remix)"

3:19-4:26 
eek.gif
sick.gif

One of my favorite songs/features.

I agree.  Which is why I thought it was so crazy when Joe Budden tried to get at him and people were actually agreeing with that nonsense.  Dude spit more hot verses than a lot of dudes in the game, and was a major part of more classic tracks than Joe Budden will EVER be in.  Not top 20, but definitely one of the best and most memorable dudes to do it.

I agree.  Which is why I thought it was so crazy when Joe Budden tried to get at him and people were actually agreeing with that nonsense.  Dude spit more hot verses than a lot of dudes in the game, and was a major part of more classic tracks than Joe Budden will EVER be in.  Not top 20, but definitely one of the best and most memorable dudes to do it.

TRUTH.

The What
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-one of my top 10 fav tracks of all time and meth takes BIG on it. Biggies only L he ever took IMO, and Biggie still comes completely correct on this of course...

TRUTH.

The What
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

-one of my top 10 fav tracks of all time and meth takes BIG on it. Biggies only L he ever took IMO, and Biggie still comes completely correct on this of course...

Back
Top Bottom