Everyday Pple Clothing? Anyone know the latest? Any new stuff?

I heard they had some polo shirts dropping right at the top of the Summer '08 season.

Can anyone confirm this? Any idea what they will look like?

What about tees? My source told me that that are dropping the absolute dopest Nationals tee you'll see.

I guess I'll have to be patient.

Is there a website? Or online storefront?

Literally
roll.gif
@ "J PayCheck" in the office...

THIS dude...
laugh.gif

lmfao The boy has gone mad!!!! lol But for real, I was rocking my shirt yesterday saying to myself I need some more Everyday Apples. Would like to rock somegear at a lot of appearances I have this month.

lavan need to make a shirt blastin this dude....

i would cop for sure.

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Guys, I actually put together a shadow Senate of folk that reviewed the new designs last week.

laugh.gif

My son Lavan gettin critiqued by the fashion illuminati...

[Prodigy from Mobb Deep]"Secret society, pickin out that polo piece..."[/Prodigy from Mobb Deep]

illuminati.gif

nerd.gif

My-T.

New tees coming very soon.

Polos. Another story.

Went back to the drawing board.

Didnt wanna put out a product I didnt find satisfaction in.

Shadow Senate was about 8-10 folks.

Most of their comments and suggestions were the same. So I made the edits and am waiting for a quote from the printer.

^^

Get ready to sell Gear to go with Every Hyperdunk Foamposite Wearing person out there. Good seeing you out last night bruh...

Production officially started this week.

More updates to come very soon.

I haven't decided if I should post teaser pics for you guys to bash and trash-talk about...

I may. Or. I may just wait until the goods arrive and post so pics then.

Might as well post the pics. It's like when you watch the News @ 5 and then they tell you to tune back in @ 11 for the top stories. Its just how the worldworks my man.

Back
Top Bottom