ex asks you to return gifts...what do you do?

why would you give the shoes back? they're yours guy. your actin like shes gonna punch you in the face if you dont return them. if they were gifts thentheyre yours.. plus, if you keep them you're avoiding an unneccesary meeting with her just to give the shoes back... what would she do with em anyway???its not like its some jewelry that she can pawn or resell immediately.. use your head.
tired.gif

You have 3 options,
1. Keep Them.
2. Dip them all in mud or something nasty then give them back.
3. Ask for money for everything you ever got her then keep them anyways.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kdawg

Send her an invoice for all the meals or movie tickets etc that you paid for - and ask for half. You have been keeping a spreadsheet haven't you?

Seems fair if she wants everything she paid for back.
ditto

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Hell no... I'm sure you gave her gifts and stuff... They are gifts... she wouldn't even win that case in court...
exactly. tell her if she feels so froggy about it to take you to the people's court. if not then kicks rocks.......

Send her an invoice for all the meals or movie tickets etc that you paid for - and ask for half. You have been keeping a spreadsheet haven't you?

I'd even go as far as gas $

Originally Posted by BC2310

Word, and all the time she's been at the crib while the A/C or heater has been on.

Originally Posted by ussjme

you have to understand, this person is a big baby, so id rather just give them their stuff back so they can exit my life right quick. keeping it wuould just lead to a big argument over nothin,and im not tryin to have that anymore.

SO why are you asking then?????

KEEP THEM, Im sure you gave her gifts...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Word, and all the time she's been at the crib while the A/C or heater has been on.

dunt forget the rubbers and/or baby wipes used while/after smashing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Give them to a friend, then tell her you sold them. If she asks for the money for them, just lawl and kick her out.

u need to man up and keep them
if she still buggin out, giver her some fakes
if she know those arent the ones give her a box of dog doo doo
what's she gonna do with them? if u give them back u better get some $$$
back for dates, dinners, movies, gas, etc. from her

Originally Posted by ussjme

yea,just confirms my thoughts, its a %%*@ move, but ima just return them to save the headache of arguing. just need to purge this person out of my life. keep them and tell her she can eat a d***!
Fixed.
wink.gif

giving them back isnt going to her make her go away. asking for gifts back is a crazy #*$%$ move.

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by Nktran001

dunt forget the rubbers and/or baby wipes used while/after smashing
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i'm still pretty new to this sex thing but what do you do with baby wipes?

Back
Top Bottom