ex asks you to return gifts...what do you do?

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

where does it end though? you give back some shoes.. she sees that as a sign of weakness and then digs deeper. theres no end in sight with those types..
so what do i do then? how do i end this?

Originally Posted by ussjme

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

where does it end though? you give back some shoes.. she sees that as a sign of weakness and then digs deeper. theres no end in sight with those types..
so what do i do then? how do i end this?
just avoid her
smokin.gif

i think she is asking for them back to push my buttons,to see if i still care. but i really dont care about her anymore,so ima jus give them back to prove it

normally i wouldn't return them. but it would really depend on what she gave. i mean i wouldn't want to drive around in a car that she bought.that'd give her all the reason to talk ssshhh about me.

With my pride I would give it back just so I wouldnt have to deal with him ever again.
But rightfullly no one should ask for your stuff back unless you are in high school or something.

honestly, id keep them because they were given as a gift
but if you said shes going to keep naggin and causing pointless arguments
then thats mos def something u dont need.

Send her an invoice for all the meals or movie tickets etc that you paid for - and ask for half. You have been keeping a spreadsheet haven't you?

Seems fair if she wants everything she paid for back.

keep them and stop answering her calls shes give up eventually no need to pick up the phone and hear her whine. If she has something really important to sayshe can leave a message.

RamZs8906 wrote:
Hell no... I'm sure you gave her gifts and stuff... They are gifts... she wouldn't even win that case in court...
I have see this also, word to Judge Mathis.

I don't know one gives a present and want it back when things don't go well.
Don't make sense. Don't give it back. Screw her. Yeh I said it!

I take it like this you keep it. it was a gift. when people do stuff like that at the end of a relationship i see them treating it like a divorce and beingPetty come on what is she gonna do with the kicks
eyes.gif
cant pass em on tothe next dude. shes just trying to break u down man dont give in the least you could do is keep your balls

Keep it bro. Gifts are gifts. I bought tons of ++#$ for my gf and if we break up and she wants some stuff back she bought me I would just say "++#!it" and mention all the ++#$ I bought her.

Originally Posted by kdawg

Send her an invoice for all the meals or movie tickets etc that you paid for - and ask for half. You have been keeping a spreadsheet haven't you?

Seems fair if she wants everything she paid for back.
ditto

Back
Top Bottom