Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

roll.gif
roll.gif

Rexanglorum: I am a police officer and I am sorry what you described is totally WRONG.  What you described is a militia. I am 28 years old and have been doing my job for 4 years there are SOME officers who do take advantage of other people, but there are some like me who believe in the principles of community policing. People have a misconception of the police that we are egotistical and that we have no compassion, I for one do. I treat people with respect unless you disrespect me I will do the same. I think in the beginning of the movie "End of Watch" says it right when Taylor says "I am the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may disagree with the law but I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathy. Nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with gray bars. If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me and I them. We stand watch together. The thin-blue-line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police." I advise you to take a ride along with your local jurisdiction and stop making assumptions. The officer in LA went rogue, and LAPD for years has been known as a crappy organization, thats probably one of the reasons I decided not to go there. Sorry for the rant but that caught my attention.

So our police departments are so stupid they have to use a drone to find ONE man in our OWN country?

That's pitiful.

God forbid they use the technology they have at their disposal to locate a fugitive :stoneface:

Maybe they should also limit themselves to nothing more than the weaponry they believe Dorner to be utilizing. These lames need to even out the playing field a little... :stoneface:

Well Obama just passed a law last week saying the US can use drone strikes on any civilian suspected of terrorist plots. Aka blasting houses or cars with laser guided missiles!

Exactly. They extended executive power last week to be able to kill American citizens with drones and dudes in here talking about for surveillance only. Yea aight.

Rexanglorum: I am a police officer and I am sorry what you described is totally WRONG.  What you described is a militia. I am 28 years old and have been doing my job for 4 years there are SOME officers who do take advantage of other people, but there are some like me who believe in the principles of community policing. People have a misconception of the police that we are egotistical and that we have no compassion, I for one do. I treat people with respect unless you disrespect me I will do the same. I think in the beginning of the movie "End of Watch" says it right when Taylor says "I am the police, and I'm here to arrest you. You've broken the law. I did not write the law. I may disagree with the law but I will enforce it. No matter how you plead, cajole, beg or attempt to stir my sympathy. Nothing you do will stop me from placing you in a steel cage with gray bars. If you run away I will chase you. If you fight me I will fight back. If you shoot at me I will shoot back. By law I am unable to walk away. I am a consequence. I am the unpaid bill. I am fate with a badge and a gun. Behind my badge is a heart like yours. I bleed, I think, I love, and yes I can be killed. And although I am but one man, I have thousands of brothers and sisters who are the same as me. They will lay down their lives for me and I them. We stand watch together. The thin-blue-line, protecting the prey from the predators, the good from the bad. We are the police." I advise you to take a ride along with your local jurisdiction and stop making assumptions. The officer in LA went rogue, and LAPD for years has been known as a crappy organization, thats probably one of the reasons I decided not to go there. Sorry for the rant but that caught my attention.
Do you tell on the officers who take advantage of the people.

Exactly. They extended executive power last week to be able to kill American citizens with drones and dudes in here talking about for surveillance only. Yea aight.

NT is full of idiots don't even bother will all that common sense.

:lol: at anybody thinking they're going to JUST use them for surveillance of Dorner.

"Although UAVs are today most commonly associated with military actions, UAVs are increasingly used by civilian government agencies, businesses, and private individuals. In the United States, for example, government agencies use drones to patrol the nation's borders, scout property, and hunt down fugitives. One of the first authorized for domestic usage was the ShadowHawk UAV in service in Montgomery County, Texas and is being used by their SWAT and emergency management offices."

NT is full of idiots don't even bother will all that common sense.

:lol: at anybody thinking they're going to JUST use them for surveillance of Dorner.

What do you think they're going to do? Drop hellfire missiles in LA?

Armed or unarmed, a drone ain't going to do a god damn thing. Yeah, they're good for spotting Taliban in the mountains, but to find one man in a city of 3 million....

I'm also interested in your take. Say you were in this guy's position and you just witnessed excessive use of force. Would you report it?

If not, do you think that's okay? Would you be okay with it if that were your son/daughter and they didn't deserve it?

If you would report it, what would you do if you were let go from your job because you did the right thing? How would you handle the situation if you appealed and you were denied even though you'd done nothing wrong? These are honestly not rhetorical questions, I'm curious as to how you'd handle the situation. Obviously you wouldn't kill any innocent people (I hope), but I'm really just curious.

Last edited:

Hell no he doesn't...

Hell no he doesn't...

Then he's only proving the claim right, and should be a very high target for Dorner.

Last edited:
ThorrocksJs- I would tell them to relax or a supervisor will be called to the scene to deal with the stupidity.

bruce negro- My friend works in the LAPD and some of the things he tells me blows my mind. Under no circumstance would an officer EVER be fired for reporting misconduct. The LAPD is hiding something and it is going to come to light soon. I have been put in that situation before where an offender spit on an officer so the officer in turn hit him (no handcuffs on suspect). Rather than let that escalate I took my cuffs and placed in on the offender immediately. The officer wanted to fight the guy and I just said relax and walk. I under no circumstance tolerate inappropriate behavior by anyone. Individuals must be treated fairly. We as officers take a code of ethics that must be adhere to. Needless, to say that officer that did that is no longer with my department for another incident that he did. Like I always say if someone is following orders no need to be aggresive, that to me is a sucka move.

It's all about being one of "the guys". I too wonder if he'd be willing to fight for what is just in the police department, though doubtful. To be part of the in crowd, you have to learn to hide things under the rug.

ThorrocksJs- I would tell them to relax or a supervisor will be called to the scene to deal with the stupidity.

bruce negro- My friend works in the LAPD and some of the things he tells me blows my mind. Under no circumstance would an officer EVER be fired for reporting misconduct. The LAPD is hiding something and it is going to come to light soon. I have been put in that situation before where an offender spit on an officer so the officer in turn hit him (no handcuffs on suspect). Rather than let that escalate I took my cuffs and placed in on the offender immediately. The officer wanted to fight the guy and I just said relax and walk. I under no circumstance tolerate inappropriate behavior by anyone. Individuals must be treated fairly. We as officers take a code of ethics that must be adhere to. Needless, to say that officer that did that is no longer with my department for another incident that he did. Like I always say if someone is following orders no need to be aggresive, that to me is a sucka move.

It's Justice, not just us. If you're being honest we need more cops like you patrolling the streets

JsForDays- I do a lot of conflict resolutions on scenes. If you wanna do a ride along and see how I do my job come on down. I promise you will meet the future of law enforcement, which is me.

Taj gibson- I am just one man, officers are very socially awkward individuals. Hopefully elsewhere there are more officers like myself. The reason I am this was is because I want to be a chief on day so I must have a good rapport with the public.

Kaygee,
I always wanted to do a ride along with an officer. Do I just walk into my local police department and request one?

ccastro02- I could care less of being one of the guys. Some of the older bitter officers resent me because of what I bring to the table. Being educated as an officer is the worst because you have a target on your back and people just wanting to see you fail. Remember this, police officers are the biggest haters on earth amongst each other. There are some people on my job who are cool as hell, but others are like that bitter cop in "Brooklyns Finest" and just recently that biter cop in "End of Watch."

Just curious but it's ok to judge a majority of police officers for the actions of a minority of them? If we applied this logic to other ethnic or religious groups we'd be horrible people correct?

Back
Top Bottom