Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

"We're looking for a black male between 25 and 40 years old, and 150-220 lbs..."

No bull.

One time me and this other dude (who I didn't know) were stopped while walking to the gas station because we both "fit the description" of a robber in the area.

I look like View media item 262553 the other dude looks like View media item 262557
I asked the officer how in the **** we both fit the description. He said "it was a young black male" :rolleyes

Neither one of us were the so called "suspect" they were looking for.

You guys speak of random like you're being targeted! There is a thing called probable cause that we must have in order to stop you! In other words stop doing shady things.
"We're looking for a black male between 25 and 40 years old, and 150-220 lbs..."
BINGO!!

start @ 58 seconds

I'd be curious to know of how many minorities here on NT that have never had bad interactions with police? In spending a lot of time in the DC area and NYC while growing up, I can honestly say that I've never been harassed or anything along those lines.
I'm black and the only time i would get stopped by the cops is when i dressed like a "thug" and when i used to skate.

Most of the dudes on this site like to play the victim all of the time and i doubt they've been beaten up by the police before.

Don't dress like a badazz and you won't get treated like a badazz.

Last edited:
I'm black and the only time i would get stopped by the cops is when i dressed like a "thug" and when i used to skate.

Most of the dudes on this site like to play the victim all of the time and i doubt they've been beaten up by the police before.

False. I've worn suits and been harassed by the police.

My mother, who's a judge, been harassed by a state trooper even after showing her state court badge. (I witnessed this) Talking about it's a random search. 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

My mother called the governor's office at the time...

Some cops think they have the authority of GOD.

So now we can't buy clothes we like because we're minorities? I don't even dress "badazz" and that's a ridiculous notion.

You're right bro.

I look like a complete badazz in my Polo shirt, Levi's and New Balances, with a short haircut and no tattoos.

Straight thuggin.

:stoneface:

Last edited:
I've been getting stopped and ****** with by police since middle school white people for the most part just dont get it tho

I think I speak for most people when I say this, our (as in a lot of ppl in in this thread) beef isn't with ALL police. I personally have a lot of respect for investigators, crime scene analysts, homicide, etc.

Our beef is with the everyday, "I think I'm better than you" beat cops, who overstep their boundaries on a regular basis. I'm not talking about ALL beat cops, maybe not even most, but there's a sizable percentage, especially in larger county/city departments.

mean.gif
 at anybody in this thread that thinks it's okay for the government to use drones on american citizens..

regardless of what that man did, we all still have our constitutional rights... right?

and if drones are so effective, why did it take them so long to find bin laden... in the dessert of all places.

whats the point of this Press conference to announce no bail warrant issued for his arrest? and that he will be charged with murder?

That's false bruh.

This was a huge story in LA before they even knew that he was involved with this.

what are you talking about ? do you live in LA ? this was not news until the cops got shot. (tuesday) she was killed sunday and there was no report about an assistant coach being killed in the news.

You don't have to be acting any way or dressed in any fashion for a cop to get at you.

I've had a cop and his partner hop out their squad car with their guns already pointed at me telling me to turn around and put my hands on the wall asking me what I threw away (nothing). They then proceeded to call me a effin ******* (I'm not even Hispanic/Latino) while askin me a bunch of questions as to what im doing at that time and yada yada. Eventually they let me go (showed them I was a student at the nearby university and they calmed down) and said gangbangers don't look like gang bangers anymore.

Lot of people don't believe me when I tell em this story and assume I must've been making noise or doing something for the police to notice me.

LAPD :lol:

No idea. But they look really stupid at this point. How have they not found him?
i mean the dude was in the military. im pretty sure with the army training i got and im off in the woods somewhere in cali by now i would be slipping hot cocca in Canada right now laughing at the news and the mayor talking about we not rest until we find him. Just crazy.... if they havnt found him now they not going to find him unless he wants to be found.........cough cough Osama bin Laden

what are you talking about ? do you live in LA ? this was not news until the cops got shot. (tuesday) she was killed sunday and there was no report about an assistant coach being killed in the news.

It was most definitely news the night they found the couples' bodies. It was on the news at 10 and 11pm.

Back
Top Bottom