Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

You guys speak of random like you're being targeted! There is a thing called probable cause that we must have in order to stop you! In other words stop doing shady things.

probable cause is the new warrant. with probable cause they can shoot you, search you, your car. :lol: please man

I think I speak for most people when I say this, our (as in a lot of ppl in in this thread) beef isn't with ALL police. I personally have a lot of respect for investigators, crime scene analysts, homicide, etc.

Our beef is with the everyday, "I think I'm better than you" beat cops, who overstep their boundaries on a regular basis. I'm not talking about ALL beat cops, maybe not even most, but there's a sizable percentage, especially in larger county/city departments.

No, my beef is with all cops. While they are breaking their neck to try to find something to arrest or detain me for, their partner is committing crimes right under their nose which will without a doubt go unreported. This situation highlights that fact. Not every cop is a bad cop but the vast majority are hypocrites that don't really care about upholding laws and protecting the public. They want a badge, gun and authority.

no lie. i remember once i was riding my bike down hollywood blvd on the side walk and the cop got on his loud speaker and telling to get on the street. so i waited until i was at the corner until to get on the street this is when he flashes me almost runs me over and arrests me. as i'm being arrested there are other people riding their bike on the side walk and i tell him why doesn't his partner stop them and he tells me "oh well we are here busy booking you" :stoneface:

I'm black and the only time i would get stopped by the cops is when i dressed like a "thug" and when i used to skate.
Most of the dudes on this site like to play the victim all of the time and i doubt they've been beaten up by the police before.

Don't dress like a badazz and you won't get treated like a badazz.

This reminds me of the Carlton in that one Fresh Prince episode where they get pulled over by the cops

i'm talking of socal reports. not other media. do you even live in LA?
no, i don't i'm on the east coast bruh bruh.  know what though?  media has changed a lot in the past decade.  you don't have to live in ******g la to get news from there anymore.  i know what's going on in china right now and i've never stepped foot on their soil.  that news site i linked is a UK site and they got all the information 
laugh.gif
.  that one site you linked had nothing and yet the one i linked from a different country was posted the same time and had a lot more.  don't cook the books.

No, you don't. You know what the media tells you is going on in China. You'd have to be in China to know what's going on there. That's the point.

no, i don't i'm on the east coast bruh bruh.  know what though?  media has changed a lot in the past decade.  you don't have to live in ******g la to get news from there anymore.  i know what's going on in china right now and i've never stepped foot on their soil.  that news site i linked is a UK site and they got all the information 
laugh.gif

.  that one site you linked had nothing and yet the one i linked from a different country was posted the same time and had a lot more.  don't cook the books.

the one i posted is from riverside county the county which they were shot in (since you're not familiar with the area) the one i posted was published February 4th (monday), the one you posted was on monday but was edited on the 5th tuesday. the day chris was connected. and yet on the one you posted it still says no connection.

EDIT:

then thing you don't get is that no one knew who she was until 'cops family' was put in the title. she was just another dead body.

Last edited:
the one i posted is from riverside county the county which they were shot in (since you're not familiar with the area) the one i posted was published February 4th (monday), the one you posted was on monday but was edited on the 5th tuesday. the day chris was connected. and yet on the one you posted it still says no connection.

EDIT:

then thing you don't get is that no one knew who she was until 'cops family' was put in the title. she was just another dead body.

Monica Quan and her fiance were MURDERED in Irvine, CA. That's ORANGE COUNTY!

And what do you mean no one knew who she was? She was well known in the communities of Long Beach and Fullerton. One of my client's daughters went to a summer camp with her as the coach.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_...earch-www.dailybreeze.com-www.dailybreeze.com

Last edited:
No, you don't. You know what the media tells you is going on in China. You'd have to be in China to know what's going on there. That's the point.

:rofl: How would someone in China or any country know whats going on in their big *** country without a news media?

In 2013 its easy to access any news media via the internet...That's the point.

I searched the thread but this wasn't posted it looks like...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/11/david-perdue-christopher-dorner_n_2662417.html?ir=Crime
A third person was reportedly shot at because police believed he was suspected cop killer and fugitive Christopher Dorner.

David Perdue was on his way to catch some waves on Thursday morning when, according to his lawyer, a Torrance, Calif. police cruiser "slammed into his pickup and officers opened fire," reports the Los Angeles Times.

The bullets missed Perdue, but his attorney, Robert Sheahen, said his client suffered a concussion and hurt his shoulder, making it temporarily impossible for him to work at his job as a baggage handler at LAX. Perdue's car was also totaled, Sheahen told the Times.

The Torrance Police Department said the incident was a case of mistaken identity. Officers thought Perdue's truck was Dorner's pickup.

The department issued this statement to the Times:

"The circumstances of the incident known to the responding officers would have led a reasonable officer under normal circumstances -- and these were far from normal circumstances -- to believe that fellow officers were being shot at and that the vehicle traveling toward them posed a serious risk.

"In the split seconds available to them," the statement continued, "action was appropriate to intervene and stop the actions of the driver of that vehicle."

Last edited:
Monica Quan and her fiance were MURDERED in Irvine, CA. That's ORANGE COUNTY!

And what do you mean no one knew who she was? She was well known in the communities of Long Beach and Fullerton. One of my client's daughters went to a summer camp with her as the coach.

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_...earch-www.dailybreeze.com-www.dailybreeze.com

my fault i thought it was Riverside. my point is no one really paid attention until the connection was made. if she was really cared about then why wasn't it out there like it is now. no one was crying out for her. that is the point. how come the outlets didn't mention her dad (ex-cop)

these were published on feb 4th (monday)
no mention of her dad
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...-dead-inside-car-in-irvine-parking-structure/

this was posted on next day (tueday)
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...-dead-inside-car-in-irvine-parking-structure/

still no mention. i wonder why

what about these ladies ? they were innocent right ?

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013...ile-walking-in-riverside-county-neighborhood/

they were brutally beaten to death. and you know why they get no air time. because it's all part of plan. that's what you don't see. how come there is no out cry for these ladies? they were just walking down their street, and they have no connection to police family. how come they can't get the same air time?

but all of sudden poor monica, she was killed because a crazy man decided to act because his life was ruined

roll.gif
How would someone in China or any country know whats going on in their big *** country without a news media?

The point is with the media, there is almost ALWAYS some kind of bias or spin on it. Sure, there are some outlets that are more trusted than others, but the media often times twists the truth or omits important details.

:rofl: How would someone in China or any country know whats going on in their big *** country without a news media?

no the point is, the media only posts what you want to hear. why isn't there news of cops harassing innocent people in high crime areas.

Back
Top Bottom