Ex LAPD officer going around killing other cops. WILD STORY

I actually understand what he'd doing to an extent. You can't kill those responsible, you'll silent their voices. You go after the ones they care about, take away what they love, and make them choose between coming out with the truth or losing everyone.
But by doing so it also takes away some sympathy from the common person. Even in this thread you see people protecting the police because Dorner killed people that had nothing to do with any of the injustices he saw. Imagine if he had ONLY sent out threats but not taken any actual action? The police would've still been on their violent manhunt and he would have still been proving his point
If that's true then the phrase "actions speak louder than words" holds no bearing...

so what happens if they catch this guy?

my thing is, what are dudes like this thinking?

Unless, does he think he can hide forever in the US? Unless he's making a move to Brazil/Panama/Russia/Nigeria, I don't see what his end goal is here...How long can one really live on the run in the US with every cop in America wanting you dead.

so what happens if they catch this guy?

my thing is, what are dudes like this thinking?

Unless, does he think he can hide forever in the US? Unless he's making a move to Brazil/Panama/Russia/Nigeria, I don't see what his end goal is here...How long can one really live on the run in the US with every cop in America wanting you dead.

i think hes gonna lay low for as long as it takes for the hype to die down and then do another quickstrike, then repeat. The cops cannot allot all of these resources indefinitely to search for this dude - and he knows this .

Or he's in baja right now drinking a modelo after getting a face transplant.

Last edited:
superblyTRIFE- Although, some officers engage in corruptible activities daily, I for one do not condone it. One rogue officer messes it up for an entire profession. The new generation of officers is trying to improve what the "throwbacks" (older officers) have done to the public. If you have no hope in your police, who then will you turn to in your time of need? I advise you to do a ride along in your local community so that you can get a clearer picture of whats going on.

This guy is smart. Buy scuba gear, knowing damn well you'll be on camera. Then stage a failed boat jacking.

And now the LAPD is searching the ocean.
laugh.gif
Forgot the part where he "dropped" his police badge on the dock
Very true!  Forgot about that.  

its awesome..... I love this man, these people on the media got a agenda... OK biased news station

Crazy how much coverage this is getting because the "victims" are cops but when cops shot this Unarmed Black couples car up 137 times here in Cleveland last month it got no coverage outside of Ohio.

And be back with my opinion on this story got to read the facts and catch up.
137 times?? ** runs to google

I'm an attorney, I've read this guys FB note thing. I've read quite a few "last notes" like this in my short career.It seems odd, like as if two people were writing it. The first part where he is exposing cops seems like it is him, but when he goes off in talking about pop culture and politics it doesn't seem the same person is writing it, it just seems off.

Also, from what I've read, this guy is extremely well trained. Probably more so than the people who are chasing him. :lol: Kind of reminds me of Jason Bourne. In his note:

"Outside agencies and individual officers on patrol. If you recognize my vehicle, and confirm it is my vehicle thru a dmv/want warrant check. It behoves you to respond to dispatch that your query was for information purposes only. If you proceed with a traffic stop or attempt to notify other officers of my location or for backup you will not live to see the medal of valor you were hoping to receive for your actions. Think before you attempt to intervene. You will not survive. Your family will receive that medal of valor posthumously. It will gather dust on the fireplace mantel for years. Then one day, it will go in a shoe box with other memories. Your mother will lose a son or daughter. Your significant other will be left alone, but they will find someone else to fill your void in the future and make them just as happy. Your children, if you have them, will call someone else mommy or daddy. Don’t be selfish. Your vest is only a level II or IIIA, think about it.

I have exhausted all available means at obtaining my name back. I have attempted all legal court efforts within appeals at the Superior Courts and California Appellate courts. This is my last resort. The LAPD has suppressed the truth and it has now lead to deadly consequences. The LAPD’s actions have cost me my law enforcement career that began on 2/7/05 and ended on 1/2/09. They cost me my Naval career which started on 4/02 and ends on 2/13. I had a TS/SCI clearance(Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information clearance) up until shortly after my termination with LAPD. "

LAPD and the Feds should be shook. The "Top Secret Clearance" makes sense on why the Feds are using drones. His family has a Civil Rights lawsuit if they wanted to pursue it, the term "domestic terrorist" has no definitive meaning, it is defined sooooo broadly that it could literally mean anything.

I'm an attorney, I've read this guys FB note thing. I've read quite a few "last notes" like this in my short career.It seems odd, like as if two people were writing it. The first part where he is exposing cops seems like it is him, but when he goes off in talking about pop culture and politics it doesn't seem the same person is writing it, it just seems off.

Also, from what I've read, this guy is extremely well trained. Probably more so than the people who are chasing him.
laugh.gif
Kind of reminds me of Jason Bourne. In his note:
LAPD and the Feds should be shook. The "Top Secret Clearance" makes sense on why the Feds are using drones. His family has a Civil Rights lawsuit if they wanted to pursue it, the term "domestic terrorist" has no definitive meaning, it is defined sooooo broadly that it could literally mean anything.
Interesting the you bought up his family. Now that I think about it, I've heard no reports about his parents or any other family. Am I missing something? 

The media is not even trying to acknowledge the fact that he was in a smear campaign that the corrupt police department cooked up to get rid of him when he tried to snitch on those crooked ones... the real bad ones who do document forgery and ****

Interesting the you bought up his family. Now that I think about it, I've heard no reports about his parents or any other family. Am I missing something? 

They found his car charred in Big Bear, CA. His mother allegedly owns property near there, so they thought maybe that's why he went, but he's too smart to make it that easy for them. I could be wrong, but his mother and sister both live in Irvine from what I read in the LA Times. Dorner was let go for some years back, which tells me he has been planning this for that amount of time. I suspect he's still in the U.S. because he has intentions, and it would be stupid to follow through on them with police and Feds everywhere.

The media is not even trying to acknowledge the fact that he was in a smear campaign that the corrupt police department cooked up to get rid of him when he tried to snitch on those crooked ones

Yup, I'd love to see an independent agency investigate the reason for his firing.

Last edited:
No they don't want us to feel sympathy for the black lone ranger.... Its devised like that in he media that's why even my parents rooting to get the people cause their ignorant too ... They see some Asian girl is killed now they mad... Smh its always like that ... Paint the picture of the big black guy so other nationalities feel enraged towards the African American race

No they don't want us to feel sympathy for the black lone ranger.... Its devised like that in he media that's why even my parents rooting to get the people cause their ignorant too ... They see some Asian girl is killed now they mad... Smh its always like that ... Paint the picture of the big black guy so other nationalities feel enraged towards the African American race
You don't even care that another human being was killed, all that matters to you is race.

And lol @ paint the picture of a big black guy.

That big black guy killed two innocent people.

You don't even care that another human being was killed, all that matters to you is race.

Word dude painted his own picture.... killing innocent people is never cool

reading is fundamental

how do we know this for a fact? dudes guilty until proven innocent now?

*Looks at screen name.*
* Looks at avy*

Man shut the **** up.

You realize this screenname/avy was created 7 years ago? As if you have any credibility on this site anyway. Reported

It's been said the manifesto was altered. All that pop culture stuff was not in the original release.

Last edited:
so tell me if u was trying to expose someone at the higher up then u get framed like burrows... Then the higher ups cook something up to fire u... How would u feel????? Especially he's black he tired of the government trying to suppress his people so I say that killing of the offiecer daughter is justified
how do we know this for a fact? dudes guilty until proven innocent now?

This dude is underwater .
Alleged cop killer Christopher Dorner went to a Southern California sporting goods store 2 days before he began his murder spree to purchase scuba equipment ... and TMZ has obtained the surveillance video.

Dorner went to Sports Chalet in Torrance -- a beachside community in the L.A. area -- on February 1st. The video shows Dorner carrying in 2 small, yellow scuba tanks as he walks into the scuba section. Sources tell us ... Dorner got the tanks refilled with oxygen.

The video then shows Dorner leaving the scuba section with the 2 yellow tanks, along with another large, black scuba tank. Dorner then goes to the counter, and then has a friendly conversation with the cashier, at times laughing.

Dorner -- who was a member of a Naval undersea warfare unit -- pays cash for the items and then leaves.

The surveillance tape shows Dorner arriving at Sports Chalet at 9:21 PM and leaving at 9:38 PM, just as the store closed.

The bodies of the first 2 victims were found at 9 PM on February 3rd -- 48 hours after Dorner's trip to Sports Chalet.

What's really interesting ... Dorner reportedly tried stealing a boat in San Diego on February 6th ... where scuba gear might come in handy. The plan was thwarted when the prop got tangled in a rope.

Sources tell TMZ ... the U.S. Marshals went to Sports Chalet Sunday and got a copy of the surveillance video.

Law enforcement sources involved in the case have confirmed to TMZ ... the man in the video is indeed Dorner. And, as one law enforcement source put it, the video is significant because "it shows what he was up to."

Read more: Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com
Visit the TMZ Store: TMZ T-Shirts, Tees, Mugs, Hats, Cups, Tank Tops | TMZ Store

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom