EXCLUSIVE: 1st Magnum on 30" DUB Ganja's...(PIC)

These cars aren't gonna one day just magically become AWESOME.

Your Moderator card is revoked.

#3--You're still stuck in the stoneage and wouldn't put anything bigger than a 20" rim on your car

Cmon man, seriously. What is the point of a 30" rim on a car? I think 30's is OD. The car HAS to ride like @%$, prob cant turn at all, and just looksobnoxious/ridiculous.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

If they're 30 inches, then doesn't the term "Dub" no longer apply?
DUB = Maker of the rims.
Ganja = Model of the rims.

That thing is CRAZY! I love it. I'd drive the hell out of that thing and stunt on EVERYBODY!

eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif

I can't tell but is son covering his face with a bandanna? while driving a big purple car on 30 inch rims?

Originally Posted by air max 87

hows the saturn
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
and magnums are
pimp.gif
i cant wait to buy one and pitch black it
pimp.gif
this requires its own thread
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

people are about juniors in college these days
laugh.gif

whats Valdosta like I'm going to live with my brother for the summer

laugh.gif

Had to be a bruh, too. I'm sure I'll catch some backlash for this, but we black folks love to spend our money on some ig'nant %+$%.
laugh.gif

30"? Really?

Originally Posted by I Heart Brooklyn

yo cam, arent you like 30?..cmon fam time to grow up and switch to luxury, put away the midnight club 3 dub edition car pictures..they have always been dumb and ******edu

Maybe to you. If you're from BK, ya'll don't get down like this. No disrepsect, but this aint a way of life for ya'll. For us, it is. It'sjust how we ride. Every city/state is different.

Don't get it confused, though....these are TOYS, not daily drivers. We #%*% with that family car and luxury BS too, but on nice days and in the summer,it's old-schools all day. Some of ya'll will just never understand

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

laugh.gif

Had to be a bruh, too. I'm sure I'll catch some backlash for this, but we black folks love to spend our money on some ig'nant %+$%.
laugh.gif

30"? Really?

Car customization comes in all forms. Nobody criticizes the 20-somethin year old white guy who put $40K into a Honda Civic to make it look like a JDMrecreation, or even the broke-+$@ college kid who put some ungodly overpriced carbon-fiber body kit on his 3-series BMW, but....people always talk reckless onthis lifestyle. Regardless of what people say, there is NO DIFFERENCE. It's a car. A toy. An expression of one's self. A hobby/lifestyle. Everythingdoesn't have to revolve around making money.

Originally Posted by meshies

#3--You're still stuck in the stoneage and wouldn't put anything bigger than a 20" rim on your car

Cmon man, seriously. What is the point of a 30" rim on a car? I think 30's is OD. The car HAS to ride like @%$, prob cant turn at all, and just looks obnoxious/ridiculous.

30's on a car IS OD...it's big as hell. I'm not opposed to them, but I wouldn't do it if I owned it.

As far as the ride, turning, etc....you can't honestly think this is a daily driver. Nobody cares about that when it's just a toy. For somethin youpush on a daily basis, then definitely...it's a factor, but this is for stuntin purposes only.

Back
Top Bottom