EXCLUSIVE: 1st Magnum on 30" DUB Ganja's...(PIC)

Stunna, the 30's are nasty but i dont like the kind of ride ther on but it does make it look better..

Damn cam you know willie bob? He still got that purple monte

30's are od on that car but I can appreciate the effort, if some of you guys went to some of these cars shows you would be shocked their are people fromall walks of life at these shows.

I swear some of y'all are just so closed minded
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by solefood229

smh.gif
says the persons that only see the 1 weakest points out of many arguments in the thread
eyes.gif

indifferent.gif

Okay if people weren't so closed minded they wouldn't assume that every person that drives a old school with rims is either a drug dealer, poor, a badfather, or lives with their mother, and the many other assumptions in this thread a +@*+ up is a +@*+ up no matter if you drive a 87' monte carlo or a 745

smh.gif
says the persons that only see the 1 weakest points out of many arguments in the thread
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Okay if people weren't so closed minded they wouldn't assume that every person that drives a old school with rims is either a drug dealer, poor, a bad father, or lives with their mother, and the many other assumptions in this thread a +@*+ up is a +@*+ up no matter if you drive a 87' monte carlo or a 745
true, but it was 1 point in the thread, and I think only 2 people thought or said it.
eyes.gif

Just saying, ironic you're talking about close minded people when thats all you got from the negative comments.

yo cam,
i'm assuming most of these whips aren't used as daily drivers right? pretty much stay in the garage til the weekend im guessing...i get all kinds ofbends and dings in my measly little 19"s with 35 series tires, so i'd imagine what daily driving would do to some 30"s with rubber bands onthem...

smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Okay if people weren't so closed minded they wouldn't assume that every person that drives a old school with rims is either a drug dealer, poor, a bad father, or lives with their mother, and the many other assumptions in this thread a +@*+ up is a +@*+ up no matter if you drive a 87' monte carlo or a 745
true, but it was 1 point in the thread, and I think only 2 people thought or said it.
eyes.gif

Just saying, ironic you're talking about close minded people when thats all you got from the negative comments.

I didn't have a problem with the other comments, I didn't care about people saying the car was ugly or spending that much on rims I just cared aboutthe assumptions people mad about things they had no clue about The same way people could make assumptions about be people who buy snap backs or who sell stuffon ebay , just saying
eyes.gif

I got nothing against rims or American cars (looking to buy a Charger) but that's OD. Anything past 26" is kinda crazy. I guess 28" would bealright on a Hummer. Plus I'm not really diggin that color.

Just my opinions.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Cameron Nelson wrote:

I'm almost positive this will be met with 90% hate for several reasons:
#1--You hate Magnums in general
#2--You can't understand why people spend so much on rims
#3--You're still stuck in the stoneage and wouldn't put anything bigger than a 20" rim on your car
#4--You're some damn BMW/Honda fanboy and hate American cars
#5--All of the above...and then some.
Or maybe the fact that it is ugly.

Big rims does not equal a good looking car.

smh.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

I didn't have a problem with the other comments, I didn't care about people saying the car was ugly or spending that much on rims I just cared about the assumptions people mad about things they had no clue about The same way people could make assumptions about be people who buy snap backs or who sell stuff on ebay , just saying
eyes.gif

What you mentioned was the only thing that really matters...

All the other comments were about it being "ugly", supposedly being hard to drive, or making "suggestions" on what he could do with allthat money, and that's assuming that this person hasn't been college, has his own business, etc.

The bottom line is, that as usual, when you (not you personally) see these type of cars, every thought runs through your head but a positive one. They'rethis, that and the other. Life would be a whole lot better when you realize that things differ from the people you hang around and the neighborhood you livein.

yo cam,
i'm assuming most of these whips aren't used as daily drivers right? pretty much stay in the garage til the weekend im guessing...i get all kinds of bends and dings in my measly little 19"s with 35 series tires, so i'd imagine what daily driving would do to some 30"s with rubber bands on them...

Definitely. These are just weekend warriors...brought on nice days and to events only. They don't get driven to work, etc.

Originally Posted by Ouch my feet

Big rims does not equal a good looking car.

Its car culture...Something you obviously dont understand. Stretched rubber, carbon fiber components, paint, weight reduction, hydraulics, dayton wire wheels, TV's, gaming systems, big wheels, etc...

Its not about making a car look good (Unless that is your goal in the beginning and that would fall into a different category of CAR CULTURE), its about making a car YOURS...Get with the program everyone.
pimp.gif

yo cam!

i haven't posted here in a long minute so maybe i missed the finished car thread, but what's going on with your saturn?!

GA Stand UPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin that *$%@, kinda OD lookin, but i bet he's the wide receiver of ({}) in his town right now
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

after reading back thru the comments....

I'm suprised how many CLOSET RACISTS, JUDGEMENTAL, and STEREOTYPICAL people are on NT...

Seriously either you like the rims/car or you dont...for whatever reason..

When you see a person on the street , whocares about that persons creditscore or lifestyle??

Somebody with a serious bone to pick, and comes on NT to pop junk.

Even if i hated any custom or high end car, I NEVER THINK OF THE DRIVERS CULTURE/BACKROUND.

First of all, stop with all these racist comments.

A car, is a car, is a car...

Old schools, JDM, Luxury, Exotics, Daily's, SUV's, Imports, Off-Road lifted trucks.

We're all in this for the love of car culture.

Every type of custom car has their good work and every one has bad work.

It's a passion for us down here...just how we get down.

I'm from South Carolina...We have ALL types of cars down here - Everything from 1931 Fords to the latest 2009 Challenger on 24's.

I go to car shows, I talk to people at red lights about their cars/bikes...

It's not a black thing, a white thing, a asian thing, a latino thing...it's a car thing, either you get it or you don't!

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

First of all, stop with all these racist comments.

A car, is a car, is a car...

Old schools, JDM, Luxury, Exotics, Daily's, SUV's, Imports, Off-Road lifted trucks.

We're all in this for the love of car culture.

Every type of custom car has their good work and every one has bad work.

It's a passion for us down here...just how we get down.

I'm from South Carolina...We have ALL types of cars down here - Everything from 1931 Fords to the latest 2009 Challenger on 24's.

I go to car shows, I talk to people at red lights about their cars/bikes...

It's not a black thing, a white thing, a asian thing, a latino thing...it's a car thing, either you get it or you don't!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif