Expired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup NT, here to sell some of my kicks.

PAYMENT: Paypal: [email protected], USPS Money Order, Concealed Cash (at your own risk)

NO TRADES THIS TIME, LOOKING TO SELL...ONCE AGAIN NO TRADES...

CONTACT METHOD: PM here on NT or e-mail me at [email protected], my communication is on point.

SHIPPING: UPS, double-boxed with tracking. (signature confirmation, optional)

REFERENCES: mjm2zk, bighit101, jordan11s, fLiPnOtiZe, Diego1984, Mr. Fizzy Womack, never wear them, nystatenisland, CharmCityKid, morningstar7777, FLAboiDolph,bronx,ave169,timteufel,armand,h0rsies,kingdwizz,kaDUKUkicks,Ballahb, FR3SH89, iced up feet

OFFERS: ALL REASONABLE OFFERS WILL BE ENTERTAINED. DON'T HESITATE TO MAKE OFFERS, PM ME AND MAYBE WE CAN WORK THINGS OUT. THE WORST I CAN DO IS POLITELY DECLINE YOUR OFFER. WITH THAT BEING SAID DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MY TIME WITH STUPID LOW BALL OFFERS.

NO SCAMMERS, NO FLAKERS, NO LOW BALLERS

Onto the kicks:

DS JORDAN XII RISING SUN with BANNED INSOLES $400 obo
VNDS 2002 PEARL FOAMPOSITE PRO $400 obo
DS FLIGHTPOSITE II BLACK and GOLD $150 obo
DS JORDAN XXI BLACK and GRAY $150 obo
VNDS LEBRON IV WHITE, SILVER and GRAY $150 obo
VNDS 2001 JORDAN XI BLACK and RED $380 obo
VNDS 2001 JORDAN X! SPACE JAM $280 obo
VNDS SILVER FOAMPOSITE PRO $ 230 obo

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to put the sizes for the shoes. All the shoes are sz. 10.5, except for the Pearl Foam Pros and Flightposite IIs which are sz. 11

Space Jams sold to ragerx10, payment has been received but under review from paypal, will ship the shoes as soon as payment clears. Thanks for the business.

PMed you harbringerv.

Space Jams have been shipped and tracking info e-mailed and PMed to buyer. Thanks for the business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom