Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

Dirty the type of American that comes up here during bana thinking **** sweet but goes home with only his passport and his liquor store white tee :lol:

Done responding to this mouse before he reports me again.

You don't like Bret or Owen?

Well, I like this dude better

IMG_0434.JPG

IMG_0433.JPG

C for first name Ininital. Magneto for balance between masculine and feminine energy.

Magnetism is a feminine energy, the -o suffix for traditionally masculine words in Spanish. Also a nod to the X-men character and giving homage to being a master of the laws of attraction and the things it’s allowed me to manifest in my life.

C for first name Ininital. Magneto for balance between masculine and feminine energy.

Magnetism is a feminine energy, the -o suffix for traditionally masculine words in Spanish. Also a nod to the X-men character and giving homage to being a master of the laws of attraction and the things it’s allowed me to manifest in my life.

fantastic, thank you for sharing this.

also, Magneto was right.

Friends start calling me C'Tidda cuz I was a big Kanye fan back in school. The C reps my first name Chris.

A play on the movie Inglorious Basterds.

Ingenious: creative or clever

I'm an artist (traditional drawings) and I'm technically a bastard (since I was born out of wedlock). So Ingenious Bastard

Souljaboy was hot back then. I was in middle school and thought, "if he's soulja boy then I'm a soulja MAN" 22 because I had 2 pairs of 22s at the time and I really liked em

My dogs first name is Cali. At the vet, they told me I had to give him a last name or at least INITIALS for his paperwork. This song popped in my head

So I just went with the initials. Cali BB is my dogs first and last name. thus cali bee bee

I always kick myself for forgetting to hit you up when I was in Belgium fam. :smh:

a blinkin - phonetically is supposed to sound like Abe Lincoln (the president), but it’s a play on words for me being a blink182 stan (hence the unchanged avy) :smokin

I always thought of this whenever I saw your SN:

Mine is just my last name Paz.

My previous was TiDE619 was my graffiti name + San Diego area code. It was also my first and only AOL screen name

Back
Top Bottom