EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

For my law people....

What now?...this goes to court...how do they assign a defense lawyer for him?...how does any lawyer take up a case like this?...or does this even follow the regular procedures of a trial?

A lot of lawyers would be happy to defend him. Not because they think he is innocent but to further their career.

If you are a public defender, when your number is called you go to work.

That's not good publicity though, quite dangerous too, lots of emotional and not to say ignorant people that would easily confuse a job responsability and actually believe the lawyer is riding for him....doesn't seem like a smart job to take up.

uncle ruslan jimmies
laugh.gif

I'd take the job so I could make sure he doesn't get the death penalty and has to be in with the inmates for life

that's gonna be one rough ride til death

That's not good publicity though, quite dangerous too, lots of emotional and not to say ignorant people that would easily confuse a job responsability and actually believe the lawyer is riding for him....doesn't seem like a smart job to take up.
That's why I'm almost certain it will be a public defender who will be running defense.

Take Robert Kardashian as an example.

Defending cases like this makes you famous, and makes you a lot of money

he's always talked like that, that's why his nickname is mumbles. he's been in a wheelchair since breaking his ankle

Last edited:

"Any publicity is good publicity". A no name lawyer could turn himself into a household name.

As a Laker fan this is the only time I'll ever do this, but:

View media item 374229

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Boston, helluva job by all involved in taking care of these terrorists.

Those who were lost and wounded will never be forgotten.

Boston, you ARE the United States right now. :pimp:

Last edited:

This is for my Boston brehs. I dedicate this joint to you as much as I ******g hate this song, but glad this is all over.

back to business tomorrow, C's going down

That song always gets me hyped :smokin

Knicks haven't made it to the second round in forever bro. Because of all this tragedy in Boston I know everyone is going to come together.

Celtics are the most dangers underdogs in the playoffs.

There's a photo of Dzhokhar being worked on at the scene on twitter. It's a little graphic so I will not post. You can find easily.

He killed 2 women, a little kid, and a cop.

He needs to be interrogated, tortured, arms and legs amputated, then let him suffer in prison while not being able to defend himself from the other prisoners.

He killed 2 women, a little kid, and a cop.

He needs to be interrogated, tortured, arms and legs amputated, then let him suffer in prison while not being able to defend himself from the other prisoners.
he's a citizen. won't happen. good or bad

i'd put that boy in general population in south boston

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom