EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

BIQmyVNCQAAwQM3.jpg:large

:smokin

that pic of him on the ground is crazy..through social media and the internet we were there!!! thats scary

If I lived in Boston I would be paranoid for like a month or two you never know who dude is working with and if he ever planted anything else

One more thing that I was thinking about as the paramedics recover him imagine if one of their family members were harmed or killed at the initial explosion and your trying to bring this guy back to life...I wouldnt even know how to feel..but hey thats your job

Last edited:
Its great seeing the footage of the people applauding whenever a cop or emergency vehicle comes by :smokin

I'm still a little miffed at the pronunciation of ol boy's name, but how the hell is Dzhokhar = Jahar, ah well doesn't matter at all but that surprised me

What's with the American flags, USA chants, and stuff like that?

That kinda stuff weirds me out.

:lol: why though? They're showing pride in the country and appreciation for all those who kept them and the rest of us safe while putting their lives on the line. Kinda the same as when we all heard Osama was killed...some of my friends were like "oh now they're gonna see us celebrating and retaliate"...Personally, I couldn't care less, they need to know that this stuff only brings Americans closer together and doesn't drive permanent fear and doubt into our daily routines

like i said before i hate the word terrorist, if they were Caucasian i doubt they would even use that word, they would just call them bombers or something

yea cause there's no such thing as a "domestic terrorist"

timothy mcveigh
ted kaczynski
eric robert rudolph
wade michael page

anything else you'd like to learn about?

There are domestic terrorist, the media does identify them as such, even if they are white.

Watch about 16 seconds of this video

Last edited:
Uncle Ruslan 
pimp.gif
  you don't get on the mic with that much heat unless you know you THAT DUDE... 

fat crib, got his wife running da AOL for him, and no love for his bonehead nephews

that pic with the reporters surrounding him looks like they're bowing at his feet, they should be anyway
for today he was America's Uncle

Repped :lol:

Its great seeing the footage of the people applauding whenever a cop or emergency vehicle comes by :smokin

I'm still a little miffed at the pronunciation of ol boy's name, but how the hell is Dzhokhar = Jahar, ah well doesn't matter at all but that surprised me

according to his VK page & twitter page he spells it Djohar
http://vk.com/id160300242

and in one of the interviews a girl said people couldn't really pronounce his name so they just called him jahar.

so i guess he just went along wit it or soething

according to his VK page & twitter page he spells it Djohar
http://vk.com/id160300242

and in one of the interviews a girl said people couldn't really pronounce his name so they just called him jahar.

so i guess he just went along wit it or soething

Ahh ok that makes sense then

Back
Top Bottom