EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

roll.gif

First off, people don't show their patriotism normally.

He was handing out flags to spectators the entire day up to the attacks. Not Patriotic at all! :stoneface:

View media item 374338
Secondly, we have no idea if this was an attack on America. We don't even know the motives.

They bombed the Boston Marathon on Patriot's Day, assassinated police, and literally locked down an entire city for a day. It most definitely was an attack on America.

Okay...one person handing out American Flags during the Boston Marathon. Did I not say that....normally... people don't show their patriotism? Did I say that people aren't patriotic? I was saying it's a weird time to express it.

Bombing the Boston Marathon does not equate to an attack on America. Killing police officers to escape does not equate to an attack on America.

Wait....you dont need to know motive to know this was an attack on America, two bombs went off at a marathon on Patriots day if thats not an attack on the US I dont know what is. I dont care if these were "americanized" people from Russia (Chechnya border) or wherever. The fact that you dont see this kind of unity and tremendous patriotism is why these moments are nice to see...people coming together and being proud and showing appreciation for the amazing work done by the police, fbi, emergency personnel, and a whole host of other agencies in the city of Boston this week. I would say that it sucks it takes horrible circumstances like this to bring about this kind of togetherness is a bit sad, but do you expect them to just act like there weren't hundreds of innocent people injured and 4 people killed senselessly because of this nonsense?

Chris Dorner was clearly targeting a select group of LAPD officers and had an agenda, dude may have even had a point about them being crooked but the way he went about that was completely wrong and reprehensible....and how people were defending that is beyond me.

I'm willing to bet that most people didn't even know it was Patriot's Day. I sure as hell didn't. Did you? I don't even know what it is or that it even existed and most people probably didn't.

Sure it's nice to see people come together, but it seems misguided to me. We don't know the motives yet. What if this these brothers just wanted to kill and hurt some people for fun?

Chanting USA and waving flags seems inappropriate at this point.

Last edited:
this country is still divided whether people want to agree or not. yea it's cool for people to be patriotic and what not, but seriously we are living in rough times right now.

Wait....you dont need to know motive to know this was an attack on America, two bombs went off at a marathon on Patriots day if thats not an attack on the US I dont know what is. I dont care if these were "americanized" people from Russia (Chechnya border) or wherever. The fact that you dont see this kind of unity and tremendous patriotism is why these moments are nice to see...people coming together and being proud and showing appreciation for the amazing work done by the police, fbi, emergency personnel, and a whole host of other agencies in the city of Boston this week. I would say that it sucks it takes horrible circumstances like this to bring about this kind of togetherness is a bit sad, but do you expect them to just act like there weren't hundreds of innocent people injured and 4 people killed senselessly because of this nonsense?

Chris Dorner was clearly targeting a select group of LAPD officers and had an agenda, dude may have even had a point about them being crooked but the way he went about that was completely wrong and reprehensible....and how people were defending that is beyond me.

I'm willing to bet that most people didn't even know it was Patriot's Day. I sure as hell didn't. Did you? I don't even know what it is or that it even existed and most people probably didn't.

Sure it's nice to see people come together, but it seems misguided to me. We don't know the motives yet. What if this these brothers just wanted to kill and hurt some people for fun?

Chanting USA and waving flags seems inappropriate at this point.

do you live in boston? im sure 99% off al people with a boston adress knows what patriots day is

I don't see why people are praising the authorities...a 19 year old kid was able to elude thousands of cops and agents for about 18 hours. He basically had a small army after him using all of their resources and still had this much trouble capturing him :smh:……dont get me wrong I'm glad they got him and that he's alive but they should be embarrassed at this whole situation

LMAO so its stupid to chant USA and wave a flag.
but when your favorite sports team wins the championship its normal to chant and party and have a parade?

Can we get more discussion about Uncle Ruslan? Maybe his own thread? That guy simultaneously brought the lulz and the heat.

Not really feeling this thread if you guys are just gonna argue about semantics.

Back
Top Bottom