Explosion in Beirut Lebanon...wow

Seemed like a mini nuclear bomb exploded in the heart of the city.
francis.png

I'm seeing so many ppl drop the word nuclear :lol: :smh: Talking about "mini" :lol:

Like fam, if that **** was nuclear these vids wouldn't even be able to be uploaded to the internet.

Haha yeah.. good point. Just overwhelmed looking at the explosion vid.

I'm seeing so many ppl drop the word nuclear :lol: :smh: Talking about "mini" :lol:

Like fam, if that **** was nuclear these vids wouldn't even be able to be uploaded to the internet.
It's the mushroom cloud. Would've been hot white super bright if it was a nuke. Still shook looking at these vids.

This is the West,TX vid

Last edited:
seems like they are saying it was sodium nitrate that was confiscated

sodium nitrate was what the world used to make explosives (and fertilizer) prior to the Haber-Bosch process being discovered and industrialized in Germany during the first two decades of the 20th Century

because of Haber-Bosch there's not much demand these days. apparently one of the uses is a component of the heat storage material used in solar energy plants (a place to store heat for use when the sun goes down)

eta: looks like it was actually ammonium nitrate, which makes more sense. ammonium nitrate is one of the end products of Haber-Bosch and there is a lot more of it than sodium nitrate

Last edited:
That's one of the biggest non-nuke explosions I've ever seen. Damn near vaporized the entire surrounding structure.

Holy hell. Looks straight from an alien attack in a marvel comic movie or something. Wild. What a tragic loss for people at ground zero and people’s families affected.

from the jump i was saying there is no way thats fireworks. those surge/sparks looked electrical. I can't imagine. 2020 is just a wild year man. this on top of everything else. I hope everyone can hunker down and make it thru. Rip to those in Beirut

Prayers to those affected. Surreal almost.

wonder how many weirdos will see jesus in that cloud or some other conspiracy ****.

Back
Top Bottom