Extremely Rare Mental Power

thats dope.. if i had that i would never forget where i put my keys and wallet everytime i rush out the door to work.. but i can remember all my atm cards toothough.. =)

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

This is a super power? I been had this.
No joke, I've felt this way for the better part of my young life. It's only been within the last couple of years or so that I've calmed down, but for a time back in middle and high school I could remember the most random facts and events. Even now when I watch a game show on television, I almost always seem to know the correct answers, if I ever studied or read about the source material.
Then how come you're not up there with them, tough guy?
laugh.gif
Yall Wildin...
But I rarely forget things.
I guess its all about focusing and not having many tasks.
indifferent.gif
Yall replies make me think yall can't read. What was your 1399 post? What was the day like? How many
pimp.gif
did you post on NT the day before?

You can't answer those things and that's what those ppl are on. They remembering shhh since 5 years old. You busy doing nothing and think you on their level
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they probably dint even read .. knowin NT those small paragraphs were too much for them.

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

I just wouldn't tell anyone and be the best poker player in the world.
This.
I play poker. How is perfect memory going to help you be the best poker player in the world? Poker aint a game of Concentration/Memory

This.
I play poker. How is perfect memory going to help you be the best poker player in the world? Poker aint a game of Concentration/Memory
Lots of people play poker. You're just bad.

This.
I like how you didn't answer the question
laugh.gif
. This shhhaint mind reading or knowing when someone is bluffing or not. It's extensive and precise memory. I think a lot of yall didn't read the OP
laugh.gif
. How is perfect memory gonna help you with the flop? How do you become the bestwhen you deal with unpredictable rookies for days before you even get to the final table?

What poker do you play?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

Originally Posted by THE FAME

Originally Posted by Purple Face

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Originally Posted by millionuppercuts

This is a super power? I been had this.
No joke, I've felt this way for the better part of my young life. It's only been within the last couple of years or so that I've calmed down, but for a time back in middle and high school I could remember the most random facts and events. Even now when I watch a game show on television, I almost always seem to know the correct answers, if I ever studied or read about the source material.
Then how come you're not up there with them, tough guy?
laugh.gif
Yall Wildin...
But I rarely forget things.
I guess its all about focusing and not having many tasks.
indifferent.gif
Yall replies make me think yall can't read. What was your 1399 post? What was the day like? How many
pimp.gif
did you post on NT the day before?

You can't answer those things and that's what those ppl are on. They remembering shhh since 5 years old. You busy doing nothing and think you on their level
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they probably dint even read .. knowin NT those small paragraphs were too much for them.
No. I did read fam.
eyes.gif

I was just stating my closest resemblance to that sort of memory.

This.
laugh.gif
. This shhh aint mind reading or knowing when someone is bluffing or not. It's extensive and precise memory. I think a lot of yall didn't read the OP
laugh.gif
. How is perfect memory gonna help you with the flop? How do you become the best when you deal with unpredictable rookies for days before you even get to the final table?

What poker do you play?
laugh.gif
A couple of emoticons and he thinks hes doing it. You're just bad at poker, those statements further seal that fact. Get past it.

This.
laugh.gif
. This shhh aint mind reading or knowing when someone is bluffing or not. It's extensive and precise memory. I think a lot of yall didn't read the OP
laugh.gif
. How is perfect memory gonna help you with the flop? How do you become the best when you deal with unpredictable rookies for days before you even get to the final table?

What poker do you play?
laugh.gif
if you don't think that memory is important when playing poker then you gotta be a scrub

and I play 2/4 or 3/6 no limit hold em

Originally Posted by Tupac Jordan

NTers with delusions of grandeur thread.
roll.gif
this.

if i ever see one of these peeps in a trivia contest, game show, whatever, i'mma call them out. that's like mental steroids.

I know kellz gotta be up there
"I !+$+++ 21 !!@%*#...no 22 !!@%*#, correction!.. and sucked 21 dthicks"

If these people have super memories why aren't they like making millions of dollars. Like shouldn't they be able to memorize a text book or everythingthat anyone has ever said and apply it. Or is the application of thought not totally encompassed by this power. Like read everyone in the worlds thoughts onthe economy remember them and apply them in some sort of manner. Sounds like if you can't really do anything with this power other then read dumb non-senseabout the steelers then i don't want it

If i did have it though i would stump the %$#% out of the Schwab...I hate that guy

I met a dude in the barber shop who got hit in the head with a baseball (
laugh.gif
) when he was about 13 or so. Ever since then, he has a super memory like them. You can give him any date and he can tell you the day of the week itwas, the weather, what he was wearing and what he did. He had a piece done on him by the Discovery Channel I think it was.

Back
Top Bottom