EXXXOTICA EXPO NJ...Whos been there?

Im planning on hitting up the EXXXOTICA expo this year in NJ.
I believe its the only adult convention thats on the east coast. I know they've been to MIA and CHI this year already. Has anyone gone to it? How was it?

They seem to have a good amount of pr0n stars there that I know some of you would love to stick your fingers and glasses in.

Last edited:
Im planning on hitting up the EXXXOTICA expo this year in NJ.
I believe its the only adult convention thats on the east coast. I know they've been to MIA and CHI this year already. Has anyone gone to it? How was it?
They seem to have a good amount of pr0n stars there that I know some of you would love to stick your fingers and glasses in.

Yoo when is it cause i am DEFINITELY trying to go.

Possible NT meet up.

Last edited:
My coworker went last year and he sent me many pics and keeps taking about it when it happened lol I'm def going this year. I'm bummed I didn't go he said you get to meet a lot of starlets, he was very very disappointed in Gianna Michaels he said she's beat in real life :smh:

My coworker went last year and he sent me many pics and keeps taking about it when it happened lol I'm def going this year. I'm bummed I didn't go he said you get to meet a lot of starlets, he was very very disappointed in Gianna Michaels he said she's beat in real life :smh:

Damn, one of my fav's

I'm thinking of going if I can convince my friends to go too. Never been to one of those. You guys going to try and feel them up when taking pics? :lol:

I was reading one my favorites Stoya's blog and she said a guy who was getting a pic with her shoved his fingers inside her with the quickness. Sort of like a sneak attack and she hit him hard in the junk :lol:.

we should have a meet up there then go to a strip club

i never wanted to go to them niketalk meeting's

but i would go to look at ****

Last edited:
we should have a meet up there then go to a strip club
i never wanted to go to them niketalk meeting's
but i would go to look at ****
Im down

Appearances:
Cherokee D'***
Mari Posa
Jynx Maze
Stoya
Gianna Michaels
Lisa Ann
Misty Stone
Kendra Lust
Jessie Lee
Kaylani Lei
London Keys
Madison Fox
Melina Mason
Raven Bay
Shay Laren
Mary Victoria
And more..

Honestly...I have no idea who most of these people are :lol:

What do dudes get out of this when they go? Just a chance to gawk at women they look getting smashed? 

These conventions always seemed like a strip club...without stripping. 

It seems that women at least have a chance to go for the big market in sex toys, seminars,  etc. 

Last edited:
What do dudes get out of this when they go? Just a chance to gawk at women they look getting smashed? 

It seems that women at least have a chance to go for the big market in sex toys, seminars,  etc. 

What do people get out of going to a car show? Electronics convention? Video game convention? Museum? or any convention show for that matter
Its all about interest, having fun and enjoying yourself.
Stop being a penis!

a $40 polaroid pic

Last edited:

a $40 polaroid pic
laugh.gif

London Keyes, Lisa Ann, Jynx Maze, Cherokee, Kaylani lei.. good enough reason to go. I wonder if i pull out what would happen.... ... NT MEET?

What do people get out of going to a car show? Electronics convention? Video game convention? Museum? or any convention show for that matter
Its all about interest, having fun and enjoying yourself.
Stop being a penis!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

a $40 polaroid pic

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom