F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I read, that Fernando might/will probably drive the new McLaren for a half day during the pre-season test in Barcelona.
To help developing the car and to see if he's still interested in a possible return to F1 in the future

It would be beneficial to both. McLaren would get to gauge where there car is heading given that both drivers are new, while Nando would keep himself in the McLaren F1 loop should the car be competitive.

It's almost that time.
This Post/Pre season has felt so long for some reason. I'm ready to get going and Haas is kick starting things.

I'm a fan of the livery. Much better than what they had before.
Some fishy seems to be going on with this Rich Energy thing but I like the logo and think it works well on the car :lol:

REHF1_SIDE-508-1.jpg

very strange to see a Williams like this after all the Martini years.
it somehow looks wrong

the Toro Rosso design hasn't changed at all. I loved it last year, but some subtile design changes would not have hurt to keeps things interesting

I'm fine with STR not changing their livery. It looked great before, so if it ain't broke...

And remember, teams used to keep the same livery for several seasons. Now people sorta expect them to change every year.

I'm sure McLaren will tweak theirs, but I would be happy if they kept the exact same one from last season.

Back
Top Bottom