F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Such a dominant race and weekend overall from Lewis sheesh, maximim points today

Also ties Schumacher's record for most victories at a single circuit with 8:pimp:

IMG_20200719_105646.jpg

Would've had a chance to do the same in Montreal this season under normal circumstances if it hadn't been cancelled

I believe he has 6 wins at Silverstone so if he wins 2 there it could be 8 there as well hopefully.

Good strategy by the Red Bull lady again who made Max stay out one more lap on inters which made his race.

Lewis was on mega form today. Congrats to him. Records every week it seems.

Glad to see a normal podium again and no wood on wheels.

I would love to see a comparison between Lewis hunt for Max last year and Bottas' this year. Surely Lewis also had traffic so not sure why Bottas couldn't hunt him down.

Good race also for Stroll and Magnussen .

i know in a short season every point counts and all....but i find it hilarious (and awesome) that lewis will box with 6 laps left just to set fastest lap time :lol:

i know the lead was big enough, but you never know what can go wrong in the pit and getting back out with traffic. not questioning it or anything. i'm just amused by it :lol:

Welp. They can't all be exciting races.

Kudos to RBR's mechs and Max. That was a helluva result.

At least #LastLapLando got Ocon for P13 and Carlos got P10.

I think this is the mask they're wearing. My co-worker got one.

Ticks all the filtering boxes and is comfortable according to him but it does move when you talk.

I might get one. If it's good for Formula 1 it's good for me.

Can't wait for Him and Lando next year. :lol:

Ted is wrong for his :rofl:

Last edited:
Like, 90% of the guys I've seen wearing that U-Mask needed to adjust their mask every other word. That must be so irritating. I don't have that problem with the disposable ones.

yeah I feel the surgical masks to be the most comfortable and good fit, to me if you're always touching your mask it's the same as touching your face.

EXACTLY! I'm watching these interviews and internally screaming "STOP TOUCHING THE SURFACE!"
It drives me nuts.

Back
Top Bottom