F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Ferrari about to be embarrassed by Mercedes at three different races in Italy :rofl:

5ddc336bfd9db244c913783d

Ferrari about to be embarrassed by Mercedes at three different races in Italy :rofl:

The likelihood of it happening is pretty slim but if Lewis runs the table from now through Italy, he'd have a chance at tying and breaking Schumachers race wins record at Mugello and Monza during Scuderia's 1000th race :lol: :nerd:

That would be rubbing rock salt into the wounds.

Michael has 12 wins in Italy which is the record for most wins in a country. Lewis getting 3 in a yearto add to his 5 wins will be spectacular :lol:
I don't think it will happen though. I wish it would since he was denied a win last year.

Only person standing in Lewis’ way this year is Bottas. Max may steal a race or two, but the W11 is just worlds ahead of the rest of the field.

The likelihood of it happening is pretty slim but if Lewis runs the table from now through Italy, he'd have a chance at tying and breaking Schumachers race wins record at Mugello and Monza during Scuderia's 1000th race :lol: :nerd:

When you consider the fact that Hamilton has 14 wins across the next three tracks, and Bottas, his only real competition right now has 0 and has never finished higher than Lewis at any of them, I'd say he has a really good shot lol

Looks like it will still go ahead as planned in Spain and thank goodness because 3 races at Silverstone will definitely be too much

Official F1 site just added track maps for a few circuits yet to be confirmed, with possible GP names:

Nurburgring - German Grand Prix (kinda missed this place lol)

image.png

Algarve - Portugese Grand Prix

Portugal_Circuit.png

Imola - Emilia Romagna Grand Prix

image.png

YES YES YES
I can't wait for this beauty. I'm expecting some engines to go pop in this circuit.

1595603657899.png

No Mexico, No Brazil. No more high altitude races. Mercedes might just win every race this year.

Will be good to see Malaysia again.

Back
Top Bottom