F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

YES YES YES
I can't wait for this beauty. I'm expecting some engines to go pop in this circuit.

1595603657899.png

No Mexico, No Brazil. No more high altitude races. Mercedes might just win every race this year.

Will be good to see Malaysia again.

I went to the last race at Sepang International Circuit in 2017. I too hope they bring it back, good track and really affordable.

Sucks they aren’t going back to Montreal and Brazil this year. Could care less about Austin. Never liked that track. I remember F1 wanted to go to Miami, I don’t know what’s going with the plans for those.

Reminded me of this one.:D

Lewis has always said he welcomes competition and wanted the other teams to be closer so I don't think this has aged badly or is controversial.
He also said Seb deserved it for his driving.

He's right as people have voiced their opinion about how they're bored of Ham/Mercedes always winning.

Very possible but bad for the sport
Who's to blame?

Same for the new Challenge Court caps... 5-panel ones... ewwww.

Last edited:
1595858790021.png

Man If I ever become famous in some way. The first thing I will do is deactivate all social media accounts or make them private.
It's all fun and games until you slip up. Someone explain the positives to me please.
It can make you more marketable but these people are already rich.

Even good guy Will Smith is getting it :lol:

1595858969350.png

Good that Lewis cleared it up.

But yeah, there are always pros and cons about social media. I'm just glad when my favs were in their prime, we didn't have social media!

new Silverstone hat
141101084000_pp_01_image.jpg

141101084000_pp_02_image.jpg

this shape ain't it...
Im buying for the collection but I agree, I don’t like the shape at all.

Sucks all the hats will be the same shape this season. I wonder how many they will drop, usually 5 in a season. But no USA, China and Canada this year.

Good that Lewis cleared it up.

But yeah, there are always pros and cons about social media. I'm just glad when my favs were in their prime, we didn't have social media!

i was relieved he cleared that up as well :lol:

Took me a sec to realise it was a DeepFake :lol:

Never put the two together but will never unsee him as the Mexican Tom Cruise now :lol:

Back
Top Bottom