F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I wish we saw more matte helmets.

Looks like Perez might have covid. Could also explain why he was ill in Hungary but that was 2 weeks ago.

He finally gets a good car and now he's getting kicked out and is potentially sick.

Not necessarily so. An inconclusive test might just mean the sample wasn't correct or something? Hope it's nothing.

But the bubbles though

But nah, I wonder how he got it and how many other people at RP will have to isolate or might even have it.

So unlucky.

Going back to him not feeling well in Hungary Q... surely had he started feeling the symptoms then, any subsequent test would have been positive? I'm assuming he's had tests between now and then.

Sounds like he went back to Mexico and left his bubble.
Went to a restaurant with family and friends and took pics with fans.

Yea it's his fault and has put others at risk at well.

That's 2 races out now in a track that suits the car.

Damn. Stupid behavior. How can you think, that it’s clever to fly to Mexico just for a few day’s in this situation... how on earth can the trip be worth it?!

Sucks he got COVID-19 but definitely could have been prevented. Hope he will recover and well soon enough.

Good for Hulk. Best of luck to him!

Not even a F1 fan, but I got this shirt as a gift. I look like a walking billboard but I love it
ADDDAEA7-F2DC-4A72-9AB5-8052A3A464DB.jpeg

I know people want to feel some type of normalcy but it's very short sighted imo
If he really did those things... :smh:
It really pisses me off seeing this... to see them jeopardize not only their own families, but also their team, mechanics engineers, etc just because they wanted to go on some trip with their family. All their team personnel have to follow strict protocols, why can't they do the same? And now, he might have to miss at least 3 races, especially when he has a car that could podium and possibly win races.

Hmmm...

So were those pics on his wife's IG (which she apparently deleted yesterday?) new?
If he was in Mexico for his mother, then that's reasonable... but if he did go to restaurants and around town in the process, then that's unacceptable.

Back
Top Bottom