F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

If Red Bull keep slipping back then Ferrari or even RP will start sniffing at their heels.

4 quali's in a row that the RB16 is slower than the RB15.

You could bring the old car back and it would be faster. :lol:
I feel for the fans after Marko and Horner said it was their best pre-season then.

Vettel had issues with his pedals being loose or something like that throughout the weekend but he also ran wide and his track time deleted.
I think sector times wise he was looking good but also I think the break up with him and Ferrari is another reason. It's just over and I think this will continue on for the rest of the season.

Get in there, Lando! Solid job... especially his 1st run in Q3 on used tyres.

I wonder if there will be a pen. on Charles for his unsafe release. Looked like it did force Lance to hit the brakes... which is usually an automatic pen.

"this situation was not particularly unsafe"
Stewards incosistency :rofl:

Stroll had to brake and Ricciardo had to take evasive action. But seems to be ok as long as they don't crash...

tenor.gif

The drivers from the older eras were mad men. In fact, the mechanics and everyone involved were mad :lol:

Champagne during a pitstop and a towel on your back to soak up spilt fuel which was fed into the car with kettles and funnels :lol:

Albon got penalized 5 secs for that clash with Magnussen

Also loving this McLaren v McLaren matchup as soon as we restarted :lol:

Ferrari's race pace is non existent this year man...:sick:. Starting to look like they might've peaked during opening weekend

Gotta be the most boring race of Max's career so far for him being stuck in place without any pressure pretty much since the start :lol:

Vettel being passed by an Alpha Tauri :smh:
Verstappen in no man's land again.

Grosjean needs a black flag.
Can't believe Albon took someone out and got only 5 seconds.

Wow Bottas just lost P2 just now after his tire disintegrated :sick:

He was already slowing down the prior few laps.

Huge for the drivers title picture

Everyones tires blowing up, Sainz's back tire just gave way

Lewis's Merc is breaking down too on the final lap

That last lap and a half was the most entertaining all day easily :lol:

Those Mercs were in rough shape at the end there but glad Lewis had built up enough of an advantage that it didn't affect his place too much along with Max pitting to go for that extra point

Back
Top Bottom