F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Not a bad race for the 70th anniversary :pimp:

Last 2 weekends at Silverstone have been anything but boring

Tyre management on that 2nd stint got Lewis second.

Man Barcelona in August. It's going to be scorching so could be another Red Bull weekend unless they bring harder compounds.

Bottas 3rd in the championship. Didn't expect that.

LMFAO @ Bottas just chugging the champagne while the others celebrate and spray each other. i've seen him do that before but today is especially funny seeing that

Drowning his sorrows. Got pole and finished 3rd on the podium and in the WDC standings.

Vettel was handing out blame and letting his team know mid race they ****ed up on the radio :lol:

LMFAO @ Bottas just chugging the champagne while the others celebrate and spray each other. i've seen him do that before but today is especially funny seeing that
tenor.gif

Basically :lol: :ohwell:

Vettel was handing out blame and letting his team know mid race they ****ed up on the radio :lol:
He's been all out of damns to give with the Scuderia ever since Charles became their no.1 guy last year :lol:

I don't even blame him completely but been kinda funny to see him going all Gareth Bale/AWOL at times :rofl:

they should simply show him the replay of the race start in the team meeting and leave :lol:
no matter the strategy, he ****ed up even more today

Thank you. The caping for this man is absurd.

bUt He’S a 4 tImE wOrLd ChAmPiOn, iT mUsT bE FeRrARi’S fAuLt

Seb is just 4 points ahead of Hulk in the drivers standings and today was Hulks season debut unofficially :lol:

What a time

Seb is just 4 points ahead of Hulk in the drivers standings and today was Hulks season debut unofficially :lol:

What a time

Hope he enjoys that seat and all the Mercedes spare parts it comes with. Do you think he’ll direct his complaints to papa Stroll, or Toto directly?

Ugh... Carlos got screwed with a bad stop, while I thought Lando was really gonna get Ocon... who actually 1-stopped!

Gotta hand it to Max and RBR. It was a brilliant strategy and job to make that work.
Well deserved.

Charles also did an amazing job, out-performing that Ferrari.

Paul asked some valid questions regarding Valtteri and Merc tho.

Back
Top Bottom