F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Just realised there would be no more "Gracie Ragazzi".

End of an era. I hope the finder doesn't come back.

English Team in Aston Martin so maybe a new saying like "jolly Good Show Chaps"

Vettel :smh:

Lewis started his lap on the last second... literally.
Will be interesting for tomorrow: Lewis on soft, Bottas on medium

ezgif-6-618096f645b1.gif

P6/P8. Could have been better, but I'll take another top-10 start. Carlos starting to get on Lando in Q now.

Put up a damn fight, Valtteri.
Being reminded again of how good Rosberg was.

But no sympathy for Lewis and Merc. 😂 Things usually work out for them anyway.
And all this 'drama'... instead of winning the WDC by 80 points, he'll win by 60. 😂

Is Lewis under investigation?

6 tenth smackdown on one of Bottas' best tracks.

Still though Lewis starts on the softs and Valterri will be dangerous with the slipstream.

Been a while since we heard Lewis thanking the fans :lol:

Ah. So apparently, Lewis and a few others, didn't drive around those polystyrene blocks at the exit of T2 after going off at T2.

Lovely.

I think Win #91 will have to wait.
Starting on the Softs + slipstream at the start probably means 2nd or 3rd

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see how his 'alt' strat will play out. This is Valtteri's chance.

Softs will hurt LH, but I think an early safety car will allow for him to get on the mediums. If that happens he cruises to victory

Soft to mediums strategy will work well for Lewis, I'd rather be on softer tires with a heavier fuel load if I'm up front. Bottas and/or Verstappen would have to overtake him on track after their pitstops in order to win, I just don't see that happening :lol:

i remember when those pumas were a thing in the mid-2000s...at least from what i remember in middle school, some of the rich kids and their parents would wear them

i never got into them cause i thought they were cheesy, and also cause my parent's weren't buying me and my brother anything that wasn't on the 2 for $69.99 wall :emoji_cry:

Back
Top Bottom