F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Same here. The car split in half, I think that’s where the fuel tank is located so that’s why it ignited so quick after it split.

What a shame for Perez. I feel for him.

Otmar is in pain.

Albon gets a podium and a new contract.

F1 can be a cruel sport.

After his P3, I think so too.

Should be Perez in an RB car. Oh well.

Well that sucks but perfect timing I guess.

Bottas and verstappen will be happy.

Vandoorne and Gutiérrez are their reserve drivers but George or Hulk would be great

Gotta feel for Lewis, hadn't missed a single race in his career. Hope the RB drivers don't test positive as well considering they were on the podium with him on Sunday.

This has to be the most anticipated reserve driver announcement in history, Stoffel seems like the obvious choice since Esteban doesn't have a super license anymore, but I know I'm with everyone hoping for Hulk or George :nerd:

He's ok... but his dad bought a stake in the Haas team.
But Haas announcing Mazepin before the potential F2 champ. 🙄

Lewis is a healthy young man, so I ain't even worried about his health.
Focus will now be on his replacement... Stoff? George?!

Callum deserves a seat more, IMO.

I forgot about this incident!

Last edited:
He's ok... but his dad bought a stake in the Haas team.
But Haas announcing Mazepin before the potential F2 champ. 🙄

Lewis is a healthy young man, so I ain't even worried about his health.
Focus will now be on his replacement... Stoff? George?!

Haas probably wants to announce Mick, when they can welcome him as the official F2 champion. Better marketing.

Williams with that Merc engine know the next race is a good chance to get points so I doubt they would say yes.

Yeah, exactly. They're in a tight battle with Haas... where each position will be important. Had Claire been running things, I think she might let George do it, but now with new owners who don't have these sentimental attachments, they might not agree to it.

I would be surprised, if Stoffel isn't the replacement.

The performance of Bottas will be very interesting (compared to everyone else and his temporary teammate). This may give Lewis an advantage in the contract negotiations. Especially if Lewis misses two races.

Williams would need a repeat of the Mugello incidents to even have a chance at a single point, let alone four points in these next two races. It's definitely important they score at least one point before the season is over for the constructors payout, but it seems way too unlikely. Mercedes would have to make a really great offer though, who knows.

Back
Top Bottom