F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Hoping for a quick recovery for Lewis.

I’m for Russell to replace him so he can his first points in F1.

Whoever it is, pressure is on Bottas. He cannot afford an L here :lol:

damn, so he cant get it like how Hulk did on short notice?

seems like they want Russell anyway

Nah, you can renew it within three years of your last F1 race very easily as Hulk did, but Esteban's last race was in 2016, so he'd be required to do a 300km test first, and I highly doubt Merc wants to go through all that trouble with Stoffel being readily available.

I do hope George gets the drive, I'd like to see Aitken step into the Williams and wash Latifi :lol:

Bottas really, really needs to bawse it this weekend. No excuses. This is his car, his team this weekend. Can't be letting a 'rookie' come in and beat him. The pressure is on. If George beats him, his confidence will be gone.

Crazy to think that George goes from almost winning 1 point in the previous races... and now he might go on the podium.

All the pressure is on Bottas now. It will be really interesting to see how George does in the Merc. It will truly let us know if it’s the car, or the driver that’s really dominant.

George has driving the mercs a few times and put in lots of laps. Last time was this time last year.

Obviously this is a different car but still an improvement from the W10.
He won't take long to get used to the car.

I expect him to be on the podium but I think Bottas will win unless he gets one of his trademark 2020 start.

This Weekend will be super exciting.. I cant wait to see what George does in that Merc! Lowkey hoping he'll wash Bottas for competition sake. :lol:

If Bottas actually gets outperformed this weekend...
ActualUnpleasantFish-size_restricted.gif

Sidenote: hope Williams’ new ownership can take them out of their current spot as a Mercedes academy team

Back
Top Bottom