F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Alonso and Kimi will be racing Schumacher.

How weird must it be to be racing against the son of the driver you fought with back in the day.

Then again, they are already used to it with Max I guess.

Does that happen in any other sport?

Screenshot_20201202-143521_Twitter.jpg

Hdjaksjahshdjd :rofl::rofl:

nice, I assumed it was gonna be the same layout. apparently people not rating this "oval" shape tho

nice, I assumed it was gonna be the same layout. apparently people not rating this "oval" shape tho

An oval wouldn't have four braking zones lol

Expecting pole to be in the low to mid 53s, qualifying should definitely be hectic/entertaining

Serious question: if George outperforms Bottas and Mercedes decides they want to change their 2021 line-up, can they send Bottas back to Williams and promote George to the 2nd Merc seat?

Serious question: if George outperforms Bottas and Mercedes decides they want to change their 2021 line-up, can they send Bottas back to Williams and promote George to the 2nd Merc seat?

Mercedes would have to pay Williams in order to get Russell, pay Russell a new contract, and pay Bottas not to race next year since the contract was already signed, and Williams would probably bring in another driver with funding instead of signing Bottas. Bottas gets that Kimi Ferrari 2010 treatment :lol:

What a damn mess. Quali will be madness.

I think it'll be much more complicated than, say, RBR-STR or Ferrari-Haas. Williams technically isn't Merc's B-team... close relationship, but I guess it would take a lot of negotiations and whatnot.

I say... drop Lewis and pair George with Valtteri! 😂

Back
Top Bottom