Fabolous-Suicide

I heard this track the other day when i was blazed out of my mind and it is bananas. Is this track one of the reasons that the "There is NOcompetition" mixtape was getting mad reps on here like a year or so ago?

yessir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

whole effin mixtape is nutso

yea man, your missing out on that mixtape.

and the song is
eek.gif
sick.gif
, I really thought my game boy advance hadrevived itself
laugh.gif

MAD LATE.
& yes, this was one of the main reasons that tape got so much play.
Joint is NASTY.
pimp.gif
sick.gif

*stank face*

It's like Fab was talkin' to certain individuals on behalf of Drama.

Why does Fab run from tracks like this on LP's? I mean, he won't sell like crazy with tracks like this but he ain't sellin' anyways so might aswell put out a quality album...that won't sell.

i mean i havent messed with fabs newer stuff all i have is a lot of older fab so i wasnt too sure if the whole thing would be fire or not

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

i mean i havent messed with fabs newer stuff all i have is a lot of older fab so i wasnt too sure if the whole thing would be fire or not

this isnt even new joint is like a year old...but the mixtape is fire from beginning to end tho..i'd recommend it

This was going to be on " return of the hustle ..which tittle changed onto ...from nothing to something "
..why you think they had censored the end of the track so it wouldn't expose how old it is Lol

Neo Da Matrix >>>>>

I think this was going to be a intro also for the album but aint make the cut..

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

This was going to be on " return of the hustle ..which tittle changed onto ...from nothing to something "
..why you think they had censored the end of the track so it wouldn't expose how old it is Lol

Neo Da Matrix >>>>>

I think this was going to be a intro also for the album but aint make the cut..

son goodlooks..i never knew who produced the track...speaking of neo the "back at cha" joint shouldve been on that album also
smh.gif

pimp.gif
About to make me turn this joint back on even though I just was spinning it last week.

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

if you haven't d/l the mixtape yet, shame on you x 97. get with the program man.

Appreciated to the fullest
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, I must have played that track 150+ times on my Itunes..

That track turned me into a Fab fan again, I didnt think he was capable of that, but god damn he murdered that beat. And then he continued to destroy YoungBucks beat like it was nothin. I love ridin to this in the whip with the windows down blastin
pimp.gif
...I wish I could find a version without Drama's voice inbeginning though.

Fab's best work.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still can't get over..

'....ya boy is in the building....like a Corey Lidle flight...'

Back
Top Bottom