[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Freck on ustream lol

Said he aint gon fail me ...Funeral time
OMG
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

15xk6fa.jpg

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Aight it's the 10th, where this #*#@ at?I'm an idiot an don't know how to read
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
Aight, u fail and get a stone face. I know this *!%@ wasn't droppin today. I knew it wasn't when it said the 10th. Who drops a mixtape on a Sunday??? or any non-gospel music for that matter.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif

You knew it wasn't droppin today yet you come in the thread to say, "it's the 10th where it at?" Lies.

And your still an idiot cause you're missin' the point....nobody ever said it drops on the 10th. So once again for the slow one's in the thread, Jan '10 = January 2010 not 1/10/10.
I posted to be funny since this thing been on the shelf right under Detox next to BOAB II. But I totally disregarded the " ' " toacknowledge that it meant 2010. Like I said, I know it wasn't droppin today, it just don't make sense to do so. Just like I don't expect it tilnext month sometime......Once again

This is bull %+!#, i lost my anticipation for this...whenever it comes out, it comes out
tired.gif

I really dislike this N_ Drama, why do dudes even rely on him to do their tapes. why not jus release it on ur own, i.e: No Ceilings

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Street Fam went over Rihanna's Hard?

That's a beat I figured they would spit on. The beats pretty hard (no pun intended)

right...i kinda seen that coming...if they really did spit over that beat

Originally Posted by VegasOner

This is bull !%#!, i lost my anticipation for this...whenever it comes out, it comes out
tired.gif

I really dislike this N_ Drama, why do dudes even rely on him to do their tapes. why not jus release it on ur own, i.e: No Ceilings

thats how im feeling now as well
smh.gif
.....you really can't put that much blame on drama tho, because fab was the 1 saying it was coming christmas..then hehad another youtube vid talking about the mixtape saying it was dropping the first...so if theres anyone to blame its fab....dude be on straight slacker status
smh.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

ILLIONAIRE wrote:

Street Fam went over Rihanna's Hard?

That's a beat I figured they would spit on. The beats pretty hard (no pun intended)

right...i kinda seen that coming...if they really did spit over that beat

Originally Posted by VegasOner

This is bull !%#!, i lost my anticipation for this...whenever it comes out, it comes out
tired.gif

thats how im feeling now as well
smh.gif
.....you really can't put that much blame on drama tho, because fab was the 1 saying it was coming christmas..then he had another youtube vid talking about the mixtape saying it was dropping the first...so if theres anyone to blame its fab....dude be on straight slacker status
smh.gif

You know Fab be on Tour and have shows to do. He barely be in the same city

he said earlier today that he was gonna be in the studio all day n night finishing the tape...smh...+@#!$@! is all over twitter talkn bout some bald headedfemale

I'm getting bored with my music collection & I wanna hear this. It should be real good when it drops.

My guess is it isn't dropping until the end of the following week.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

he said earlier today that he was gonna be in the studio all day n night finishing the tape...smh...+@#!$@! is all over twitter talkn bout some bald headed female
laugh.gif
I was waiting for someone to mention this. Dudes weregoing in on him over that.

Back
Top Bottom