[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

i dont like how sf is in the coffin tho. might wanna go with the second cover...don't want to kill off street fam that early lol.

ohwell.gif

^ He dropped one a few days ago
laugh.gif
and Freck drops his the week after the GG Tape.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by HueyP in LouieV

Cain need to drop a tape.

He years overdue.
No Paul is horrific. He shines once every 10 songs.

After Loso's Way dropped I thought Cain was better than Fab for like 2 days
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I never heard son spit trash tho.

^ He dropped one a few days ago
laugh.gif
and Freck drops his the week after the GG Tape.

What the name of that joint Q?

Need to hear this.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Well this can hold ya down until then...

this song is garbage.
laugh.gif

i remember when Cain used to run his mouth talkin bout "man 4th quarter yall ___'s better look out cuz im dropping" yeah whateva bro.

I remember the first time I met Cain and this was when I was gullable years ago so I asked him when his album dropped. Dudes eyes got wide and he got excitedon some "my man get ready, the lineup is serious it's coming right after this Real Talk joint".

Then again I ran into him a few years back we were chilling, but this time just for jokes I asked the same question
laugh.gif
which at that point all he said was"its coming, Street Fam Album then I'm next".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good times, on the real though he's a cool dude.

Originally Posted by AQPHAME

you guys ever see cain, freck, n this guy bravo ever droppin a solo album?
definitely freck, cain is gonna be on janitor duty on fab's mixtapes till he's old & grey
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I remember the first time I met Cain and this was when I was gullable years ago so I asked him when his album dropped. Dudes eyes got wide and he got excited on some "my man get ready, the lineup is serious it's coming right after this Real Talk joint".

Then again I ran into him a few years back we were chilling, but this time just for jokes I asked the same question
laugh.gif
which at that point all he said was "its coming, Street Fam Album then I'm next".

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Good times, on the real though he's a cool dude.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the then im next quote. At least he a cool dude. seems funny too

I'm pretty sure Drama is relaxing with the thought in his head that every Cam fan is a Fab fan.

Don't let that +%@#* slack
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom