[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

How this guy say Drama got the tape and hes waitin on Drama lol

I wonder if he's gonna delay it again cuz the humidity is 58% tomorrow

laugh.gif

Drama threw that _ under the bus tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by rhester

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
ogxhsp.jpg

The same flow and same adlibs over different beats makes it crazy?

Ok.
So then im guessing you thought TINC1 wasn't crazy?...you're a fab hater

So im guessing you already heard the mixtape then?
eyes.gif
...how you jumpin the gun, if you aint even hear *$@@

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

TINC is nice but ppl hype it up too much
oh i don't know about that...i think it deserves the hype...that whole tape flows really nice.

Guys, Fab was nice enough to delay it for the Haiti victims, I mean which superstar is sincere enough to do that?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by VegasOner

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by rhester

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
ogxhsp.jpg

Ok.
So then im guessing you thought TINC1 wasn't crazy?...you're a fab hater

So im guessing you already heard the mixtape then?
eyes.gif
...how you jumpin the gun, if you aint even hear *$@@
If anyone on this board heard it...It's prolly Illionaire.

And I throw him under the bus FREQUENTLY...but lets connect the dots here.

RR = Blog. YN heard it? Other powerful blogs heard it....you know where I'm taking this....

but yeah this mixtape is probably bunzini
roll.gif

-braces self for tired @%# punchlines being quoted and
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
'd into oblivion-

@@$* what ya'll talking...I can't wait to hear that same flow and adlibs over different beats. This needs to hurry up.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Guys, Fab was nice enough to delay it for the Haiti victims, I mean which superstar is sincere enough to do that?
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True....That freemason assface camel dropped his album on 9/11 and didnt even push it back. What a jerk
smh.gif

im not a fab "fan" but im like when its the same thing over and over again if its something i like

cuz if i like one song and 9 other songs sound just like the one song that i like, then thats 10 songs that i like. if the album/mixtape is 10 songs long, then that means that i like the entire album.

laugh.gif
@ dudes hatin on fab because he got dudes fiendin like the crack man on the corner went dry. The tape will prolly be str8, but will never live up to TINC (I hope it does come close tho) because TINC had no hype and was just a mixtape that dropped and happened to be str8 fire.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

im not a fab "fan" but im like when its the same thing over and over again if its something i like

cuzif i like one song and 9 other songs sound just like the one song thati like, then thats 10 songs that i like. if the album/mixtape is 10songs long, then that means that i like the entire album.
This is what im talk about. I like Fab's flow and im glad he hasnt changed it much recently. Dude complain that they wish Jay/50 never changed their flow but when Fab stays consistent all of a sudden $@!@ is unacceptable. C'mon Son. Fab is nice and the tape will be nice if you like Fab. If you dont (like Illionaire and some others in this thread) then no $@!@ your not gonna be wowed by it. That would be like if dudes was goin crazy over a Wayne tape. I just cant get amped up for that cuz I think dude is trash with a couple exceptions. But ill give props since Illionaire is one of the only dudes in here that was able to drop real knowledge on the whole thing as far as snippets and stuff. But no disrespect, im not taking his review for anything at this point.

Envy is premiering a new Fab joint now from the Mixtape. Power 105.

I don't know if the mixtape is "crazy" But I know it's "crazy" how he got dudes ready to kill for this tape.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom