[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Guys, Fab was nice enough to delay it for the Haiti victims, I mean which superstar is sincere enough to do that?
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True....That freemason assface camel dropped his album on 9/11 and didnt even push it back. What a jerk
smh.gif

im not a huge jay z fan but this statement is just dumb on so many levels

if youre talkin about the bp 1, how can he push it back when the cd was in stores already before the first plane even took off

if youre talkin about bp 3, it was 5 years later son

but yea im waitin on this fab joint,never been a big fan but tinc 1 was decent and his last cd was fire,got me wantin to see how he gonna top it

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Envy is premiering a new Fab joint now from the Mixtape. Power 105.

I think i heard the joint your talkin about on the New @ 2 on HOT 97 in NY..It had
the hook "If looks could kill then my style might body  ya", he kept shoutin out

"the funeral" here and there so im guessing that was one of the tracks, it sounded Straight tho

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Guys, Fab was nice enough to delay it for the Haiti victims, I mean which superstar is sincere enough to do that?
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

True....That freemason assface camel dropped his album on 9/11 and didnt even push it back. What a jerk
smh.gif

if youre talkin about the bp 1, how can he push it back when the cd was in stores already before the first plane even took off

but yea im waitin on this fab joint,never been a big fan but tinc 1 was decent and his last cd was fire,got me wantin to see how he gonna top it
BP3 didn't even drop on 9/11. It dropped 9/8.

I'm assuming iHustle is being mad sarcastic with that Mr. Knowles comment.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

BP3 didn't even drop on 9/11. It dropped 9/8.

I'm assuming iHustle is being mad sarcastic with that Mr. Knowles comment.
i was being sarcastic for the record
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DatRealBalla12

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Envy is premiering a new Fab joint now from the Mixtape. Power 105.

I think i heard the joint your talkin about on the New @ 2 on HOT 97 in NY..It had
the hook "If looks could kill then my style might body  ya", he kept shoutin out

"the funeral" here and there so im guessing that was one of the tracks, it sounded Straight tho
That wasnt "Ima Do It"? If it was thats off Losos Way.

Maybe he meant the first Blueprint. But that doesn't make much sense seeing as how no one could predict 9/11

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
Why would he push it back if he purposely wanted to drop it on 9/11...that was his whole attention
laugh.gif
...c'mon son, it's the freemason way.
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

The hell this bamma drama do exactly? Talking about he develops concepts bla bla bla.
indifferent.gif
%++% %++% most you do is put a title on a mixtape, maybe hire someone to draw some cover art and then ruin tracks by yelling on them.

thx for the vid.
now where's the tape at tho...?? is it dropping tomorrow or what.

Originally Posted by SoFarGone510

its definitely droppin 2morrow...im bout to drop a track on my blog BBB or turnt up?
This guy
eyes.gif

Post somethin or GTF Out. O wait lemme guess, you was gonna post Turnt up, but awwww shucks someone else posted it. Im sure this was posted up somewhere else and Dunny isnt the first to have it, but atleast he posted it. You on the other hand Cryin Wolf like a childrens book.

Originally Posted by lexuslaf

Got me in my Car mellow **%**+ with that Lala.
eek.gif

"That Lala keep me Carmelo in weed cyphers
rockin' yellow and blue nuggets
deals being made, everday's a new budget" >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-Vado (2 months ago)

Originally Posted by dunnyy

eek.gif

-Vado (2 months ago)
I pointed that out on Twitter a few mins ago...Vado slammed the door on anymore Melo/LaLa lines...hang it up
laugh.gif

I believe the set up lines before that were more
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dunnyy

eek.gif

-Vado (2 months ago)
Touche.
laugh.gif

Lupe > Loso > Luda on this beat.

Back
Top Bottom