[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by young718chris

At this rate, this mixtape should have about 35 tracks
laugh.gif

thinkin the same thing bruh
smh.gif
when it aint drop on christmas N_ was talkin like it was drama
fault because he went out the country n *@%+ and come to find out this N_ not even done with the damn thing
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Clue is rich
laugh.gif
and his name will forever be engraved. He dont need to do no mixtapes no more.

So is Drama dude lives in a mansion next to Hollifield dont know what that has to do with him not dropping tapes

Originally Posted by cartune

Clue is rich
laugh.gif
and his name will forever be engraved. He dont need to do no mixtapes no more.

So is Drama dude lives in a mansion next to Hollifield dont know what that has to do with him not dropping tapes
Sosa is right. Drama just started popping with mixtapes like that off this Gangsta Grillz stamp. He has to keep his name steady. What Clue looklike doing mixtapes?

Originally Posted by CDonWasHisName

I'm just as patience as the other man but this was suppose to be out memorial day. He should stop given release dates. I could care less for TINC2. I'm waiting for the release of TINC2 no Drama edition

p.s. where is Clue? Clue don't do mixtapes anymore or something. Why does Fab think he needs Drama?

edit: hold on Reefa is a part of this I'll be quiet

You are on point My Friend .. that dude is madd annoying..
laugh.gif

I did that with TINC 1 and imma do that with this too..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

How are dudes rushing him when it was supposed to drop on christmas? Lol
This.

N_ Fab the one that was sayin all december it was droppin on x-mas so yeah were gonna be hyped for the release....it's over a week later an dude acts like were trippin' for wanting something that was due a min. ago, it's a damn mixtape not an Lp, drop that sh** cuh.

and it didnt drop that day or by new years so you know its not dropping no time soon and its been over a week. Yall making no sense. Yall a be the same __'s talkin bout its not a LP its a mixtape then be complaining that it was weak or not what you hoped it to be. Well it was just a mixtape like you said right?

Be patient. Its not the end of the world
laugh.gif
. Yall sounding almost as bad as the females & dudes who was crying for that Drake mixtape So Far Gone when it wasnt dropping
smh.gif
...im just saying
eyes.gif

Did my post just go totally over your head?
Your over here talkin in circles, like I said....IF HE NVR GAVE A RD AN WASN'T HYPIN' THE TAPE UP ALL DECEMBER IT WOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL, now whenwe here ready to listen dude wants to act like were trippin' because we wondering where the tape at, drama... especially got the game twisted.

This.

N_ Fab the one that was sayin all december it was droppin on x-mas so yeah were gonna be hyped for the release....it's over a week later an dude acts like were trippin' for wanting something that was due a min. ago, it's a damn mixtape not an Lp, drop that sh** cuh.

and it didnt drop that day or by new years so you know its not dropping no time soon and its been over a week. Yall making no sense. Yall a be the same __'s talkin bout its not a LP its a mixtape then be complaining that it was weak or not what you hoped it to be. Well it was just a mixtape like you said right?

laugh.gif
. Yall sounding almost as bad as the females & dudes who was crying for that Drake mixtape So Far Gone when it wasnt dropping
smh.gif
...im just saying
eyes.gif

Your over here talkin in circles, like I said....IF HE NVR GAVE A RD AN WASN'T HYPIN' THE TAPE UP ALL DECEMBER IT WOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL, now when we here ready to listen dude wants to act like were trippin' because we wondering where the tape at, drama... especially got the game twisted.
You still sound upset over music fam. I dont care if your post went over my head or not
laugh.gif
. You sound mad over a mixtape. Youll be alright
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

"There Is No Competition 2" Coming Soon! "Cain's Redemption" Jan. 8th! "Redemption 3.5-Reloaded" Coming Soon! U're NowUnder Invasion! Lol

- via paul cain

WHO EVER SAID THE 10TH?

IS A DAMN LIE ...AINT EVEN FINISHED YET 100%

ITS GON TAKE DRAMA ANOTHER WEEK JUST TO GET HIS PART RIGHT LOL

This.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
...im just saying
eyes.gif

Your over here talkin in circles, like I said....IF HE NVR GAVE A RD AN WASN'T HYPIN' THE TAPE UP ALL DECEMBER IT WOULDN'T BE A BIG DEAL, now when we here ready to listen dude wants to act like were trippin' because we wondering where the tape at, drama... especially got the game twisted.
You still sound upset over music fam. I dont care if your post went over my head or not
laugh.gif
. You sound mad over a mixtape. Youll be alright
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

If you knew how to read an comprehend it's clear I'm not mad at all.
But it's fine, keep tryin to play the cool guy "idc" role.

An the thread title change isn't sayin Jan. 10th...more like Jan. 2010

Jan 10th will never happen. Fab got concerts all weekend so he prolly not gonna see a studio. And he still been workin on TINC2 all week long. No way this tapedrops on the 10th. So get ready for the disappointment come Sunday.

I hope im wrong, but pretty sure I wont be.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Jan 10th will never happen. Fab got concerts all weekend so he prolly not gonna see a studio. And he still been workin on TINC2 all week long. No way this tape drops on the 10th. So get ready for the disappointment come Sunday.

I hope im wrong, but pretty sure I wont be.
nah where did jan 10th came from in the first place?

they just throwing dates out to put pressure on the artist
laugh.gif

Loso will come thru with a classic tho
pimp.gif

the 10th?

yea right

so fab droppin the 10th and boab2 droppin like the 11 or 12th?

Back
Top Bottom