Fact or Fiction: Has There Been a More Detailed Shoe Released by JB Since These:

whenever they decide to release these again im stocking up one of my favorite jays of all time

INcluding packaging and performance and just overall functionality... 17 wins all day for me, Without lace cover please....

White/Reds
pimp.gif

after the og xi and xii, i lost interest interest in jays until these came out
then i saw the case and the ridiculous price and went back to sleep.

they're look pretty, but they fit narrow and the lace cover doesn't stay on. i'm also not a fan of the way they lace up.

i've never had a pair of these mainly cause the price is absolutely ridiculous. I could care

less about the shiny case just give me the shoes...

But i've always liked the look of the wht/blues and the crocs

i remember when my homie got the wizards cw when they first dropped. i thought they were so ugly, and for two bills? They totaly grew on me, wish i had a freshpair.

The XVIIs are a very underrated shoe. Mad at myself for throwing up on my XVII lows white university blue on New Years Day!!
smh.gif

ok i guess i will be the first to bring negativity to the table on these

dont get me wrong i LOVE this shoe and i bought 3 colorways when they dropped, still have 2 of em

but i worked at foot locker at the time and i saw (on more than one occasion) the shoes coming back for FD (factory defect) cuz the lace cover was tearing theshoe apart when used during play. so if some1 used that cover over the laces and balled in them, it would tear apart at the holes where they mounted at. we didreturn a few pairs for this issue. no1 else came across this???

Got mine for $100 a little while after they released and got every cent's worth out of them. I never had a problem with mine and do believe they are one ofthe better performers of the Air Jordan line.

The design is great, but not the most detailed one.

Love my DS white and college blue pair. I got everything that came with them, the box around the suitcase, the suitcase, the dvd, and the shoes. I pull em outevery now and then just to enjoy their beauty. IMO they're very underrated. Hell it's still got the $200 price tag from Footlocker on the outside boxLOL.

Yeah I got a NDS pair with EVERYTHING sucks they are 8.5 but I never wear them. Only paid 100 shipped for them. hint hint

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

Love my DS white and college blue pair. I got everything that came with them, the box around the suitcase, the suitcase, the dvd, and the shoes. I pull em out every now and then just to enjoy their beauty. IMO they're very underrated. Hell it's still got the $200 price tag from Footlocker on the outside box LOL.

Never understood the point of buying a shoe just to look at it. And add to the fact that the XVII's are damn near PERFECT for balling in; you, my friend,are missing out on a great pair of shoes.

The XVII's are a great shoe, but aren't the most detailed release by JB. I think the XX3's have them beat.

The XVII's complete package was awesome, but the shoe itself didn't have many details I think you're talking about. The briefcase was a greattouch.

I wish I still had my White/Red pair. I sold them about a year ago.

Like many others have said theres been a few more sneakers that are more detailed then the 17s, but as far as overall complete basketball shoe these win handsdown. DS pairs are going for $285+ even in the mid $300s. Still regret selling my pair to my boy

Man I love the XVIIs, they are so beautiful. But surprisingly these shoes are really hard to find now...why is that?

I paid retail for the white/blue/blacks and the white/reds. The blues toe box creased badly very easily but the white/reds never did. Still have the white/redsbut they have yellow bottoms but good condition. Got the carolina blue lows in good condition but yellow soles too. And the chrome plate in the back of thelows, the chrome came off in large spots. I need to find out how to take the rest off. I still have about five XVII t shirts but I think they bout ready to bepassed on.

Back
Top Bottom