Fake Check on 2016 Space Jams

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is my last question,on the receipt that the seller gave me it says that he bought the shoe for 170 which is strange to me because space jams were retailed for 220 and on the receipt it says nothing of a discount or being a platinum status. Could this be a fake receipt

he gave you the wrong reciept. That reciept is for the GS pairs he bought i assume. The GS pairs retailed for 170.

Last edited:
Dec 10. The day they released. 12-10 G is for GS. He gave you a receipt for a GS pair

Last edited:
Hey this is my last post.but I still got questions,On the Left the sole is not bumpy but the right is bumpy is that fine.Second question does the looney toon look good and does the color of the sole right

This is a legit pair bro, the inconsistency of right not matchni g the left could be a factory flaw. The looney toon sign looks good as well. 

Trust me, Your fine it's just a factory defect. My pair has little bumps too.

Last edited:
Oh.. on the toe cap right? Uh I'm not so sure but I do believe your good. You should expect these type of flaws from Jordan brand but nothing that shows they are UA. Like I said before the only thing I'm concerned of is the sitiching because most pairs have that small stitching and spaced evenly but I'm more than sure these are authorized.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom