Fake Dre Beats

Originally Posted by al3x89

i have a pair of fake beats by dre tours and they sound pretty damn good... better than iPod headphones x100

same i was not even trying to front only acted like they were real without admitting it. the damn things always fall out of my ear so i blame the ear pierces but the sound is phenomenal (no kidding)
for 40.00 i would say their a decent buy but i just couldnt live with the "fake" aspect anymore and copped these http://www.thinksound.com/ts01.php

ohwell.gif

my boy has fake dre beats and they sound just as good... just tells you how cheap this #!%+ really is

my boy has fake dre beats and they sound just as good... just tells you how cheap this #!%+ really is

i have a pair of fake beats by dre tours and they sound pretty damn good... better than iPod headphones x100

Yeah same thing I had a pair, but they got damaged after like 3months later, but the sound quality was amazing. I only paid $20 for them on ebay, and they lasted 3 months
grin.gif
they were worth it while it lasted.

Yeah same thing I had a pair, but they got damaged after like 3months later, but the sound quality was amazing. I only paid $20 for them on ebay, and they lasted 3 months
grin.gif
they were worth it while it lasted.

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

I've heard from multiple first hand sources that a lot of the fake Beats sound just as good as the real Beats. So what does that say about the fakes?

better yet, what does that say about the real Beats hmmm?

-The Juice
yo they actually do sound pretty good
laugh.gif

like when i got my fake tours, i was like 'ehh sounds like what $60 ear buds would sound like.." then those POS broke on me.
ok for what i paid...but still...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CaptinStabbin

I've heard from multiple first hand sources that a lot of the fake Beats sound just as good as the real Beats. So what does that say about the fakes?

better yet, what does that say about the real Beats hmmm?

-The Juice
yo they actually do sound pretty good
laugh.gif

like when i got my fake tours, i was like 'ehh sounds like what $60 ear buds would sound like.." then those POS broke on me.
ok for what i paid...but still...
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by biff lawson

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180
PROS or STUDIOS???
I got a bestbuy connect too. But he was only able to get the studios at 182 including tax. I ended up returning them. They might cancel noise to the listener, but anyone near or around you can listen to what you're listening to. I didnt like that. 

Originally Posted by biff lawson

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180
PROS or STUDIOS???
I got a bestbuy connect too. But he was only able to get the studios at 182 including tax. I ended up returning them. They might cancel noise to the listener, but anyone near or around you can listen to what you're listening to. I didnt like that. 

Did you buy them knowing that they were fake? cause you sounding a little proud that they are fake and you like 'em
grin.gif

Did you buy them knowing that they were fake? cause you sounding a little proud that they are fake and you like 'em
grin.gif

My mom bought half a dozen pairs of Tours for $5 a piece when she was visiting China. I barely use headphones but the quality of them is not too bad. I don't consider myself to have amazing hearing, but I think there is a small (very small) volume difference between both ears, but maybe it's just me. For $5 you can't expect much but these have passed the expectations I did have.

My mom bought half a dozen pairs of Tours for $5 a piece when she was visiting China. I barely use headphones but the quality of them is not too bad. I don't consider myself to have amazing hearing, but I think there is a small (very small) volume difference between both ears, but maybe it's just me. For $5 you can't expect much but these have passed the expectations I did have.

wow i didnt even know they made fake headphones...whats next fake cellphones?

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

They make fake iphone4, EVO's and Nokia's. Put it like this they make fake anything.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

They make fake iphone4, EVO's and Nokia's. Put it like this they make fake anything.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

grin.gif

someone gave them to me for free.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

grin.gif

someone gave them to me for free.

Back
Top Bottom