Fake Dre Beats

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

wow i didnt even know they made fake headphones...whats next fake cellphones?

air-phone-no-1-4.jpg

WOW! i fell so behind...do they actually work with like a service provider?

WOW! i fell so behind...do they actually work with like a service provider?

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

You got scammed the minute you bought into the idea of $100+ headphones.

#stupidity

Who are you to tell people what they should do with their own money though?
grin.gif

Thanks for the link though, OP

#stupidity

grin.gif

#stupidity

seriously? youre on niketalk. chances are youve mindlessly spent over 100 bucks on a single pair of sneakers.

#stupidity

seriously? youre on niketalk. chances are youve mindlessly spent over 100 bucks on a single pair of sneakers.

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by biff lawson

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180
PROS or STUDIOS???
I got a bestbuy connect too. But he was only able to get the studios at 182 including tax. I ended up returning them. They might cancel noise to the listener, but anyone near or around you can listen to what you're listening to. I didnt like that. 
pros...i got the studios like earrly this year off the same connect...and dude was telling me the other day after i copped some solo HDs that i can get the Pros for that price..def worth it...just dont know what to do with my studios after i get those

Originally Posted by djaward

Originally Posted by biff lawson

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180
PROS or STUDIOS???
I got a bestbuy connect too. But he was only able to get the studios at 182 including tax. I ended up returning them. They might cancel noise to the listener, but anyone near or around you can listen to what you're listening to. I didnt like that. 
pros...i got the studios like earrly this year off the same connect...and dude was telling me the other day after i copped some solo HDs that i can get the Pros for that price..def worth it...just dont know what to do with my studios after i get those

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

grin.gif

I never ventured forth to tell the OP how to spend his money. I merely stated an opinion. One that, actually, resolves the problem of having to deal with "fakes."

That said, FAIL on your part.

A grown man should never reach the level of "sensitivity" you just did.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Ahhhh...this tired ol' argument. So because I'm on NT, I can't present a contrary opinion.

If you must know, I have spent $100 bucks on shoes before. But that was in the past, and it was done for stupid reasons.

I haven't purchased sneakers going on 2.5 years now. No point when I still have DS pairs in my closet--pairs that I purchased when I was spending stupidly.

My frugality, as it relates to "accessories", these last few years has nothing to do with a lack in my finances. (had to point that out).

...it more has to do with the realization that spending $100+ on sneakers is silly...just as spending $100+  on headphones is nonesensical.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

grin.gif

I never ventured forth to tell the OP how to spend his money. I merely stated an opinion. One that, actually, resolves the problem of having to deal with "fakes."

That said, FAIL on your part.

A grown man should never reach the level of "sensitivity" you just did.

Originally Posted by Physicx

Ahhhh...this tired ol' argument. So because I'm on NT, I can't present a contrary opinion.

If you must know, I have spent $100 bucks on shoes before. But that was in the past, and it was done for stupid reasons.

I haven't purchased sneakers going on 2.5 years now. No point when I still have DS pairs in my closet--pairs that I purchased when I was spending stupidly.

My frugality, as it relates to "accessories", these last few years has nothing to do with a lack in my finances. (had to point that out).

...it more has to do with the realization that spending $100+ on sneakers is silly...just as spending $100+  on headphones is nonesensical.

I wonder if this catches on, other interested consumers may go to another brand that doesnt have the widespread nature of fakes. Before beats, there were many worthy brands and products.. If you dont know if its real, dont take the chance, go with the other brands.

I wonder if this catches on, other interested consumers may go to another brand that doesnt have the widespread nature of fakes. Before beats, there were many worthy brands and products.. If you dont know if its real, dont take the chance, go with the other brands.

Back
Top Bottom