Fake Dre Beats

Anybody else get scammed or know anybody that did? My uncle just found out that these Dre Beats he got me offline as a Christmas present were fakes and we're sending them back. You can tell on mine cuz the pictures on the sides of the box are off as far as lighting and the booklet is a little bit different. The picture of Dr. Dre is so dark you can barely even see him. 
This is the site to tell whether your's are fakes or not.
http://forums.ilounge.com...-how-tell-real-fake.html

Anybody else get scammed or know anybody that did? My uncle just found out that these Dre Beats he got me offline as a Christmas present were fakes and we're sending them back. You can tell on mine cuz the pictures on the sides of the box are off as far as lighting and the booklet is a little bit different. The picture of Dr. Dre is so dark you can barely even see him. 
This is the site to tell whether your's are fakes or not.
http://forums.ilounge.com...-how-tell-real-fake.html

bought a pair of fake dre beat tours a few months back..things broke out of the box and audio kept going from weak to loud
laugh.gif

you can tell from the box that its fake.

if you see some on craigslist for like 50-60..its probably fake.

bought a pair of fake dre beat tours a few months back..things broke out of the box and audio kept going from weak to loud
laugh.gif

you can tell from the box that its fake.

if you see some on craigslist for like 50-60..its probably fake.

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180

killing the game for re-sales...my dude just hit me said he get em for $100 was about to cop a grip and sale em but now i'm guessing they are fake.... BESTBUY DISCOUNT FTW tho...about to pick up the Pros for the low price of $180

I've heard from multiple first hand sources that a lot of the fake Beats sound just as good as the real Beats. So what does that say about the fakes?

better yet, what does that say about the real Beats hmmm?

-The Juice

I've heard from multiple first hand sources that a lot of the fake Beats sound just as good as the real Beats. So what does that say about the fakes?

better yet, what does that say about the real Beats hmmm?

-The Juice

The easiest way to tell is the B. Fakes have stickers with plastic coating. My nieghbor slangs em for 60 all day.

i have a pair of fake beats by dre tours and they sound pretty damn good... better than iPod headphones x100

The easiest way to tell is the B. Fakes have stickers with plastic coating. My nieghbor slangs em for 60 all day.

i have a pair of fake beats by dre tours and they sound pretty damn good... better than iPod headphones x100

Originally Posted by al3x89

same i was not even trying to front only acted like they were real without admitting it. the damn things always fall out of my ear so i blame the ear pierces but the sound is phenomenal (no kidding)
for 40.00 i would say their a decent buy but i just couldnt live with the "fake" aspect anymore and copped these http://www.thinksound.com/ts01.php

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom