Fake flint 13

They didn't release in 2012. The last time they released was 2010. Pics of the actual shoe could be useful.

View media item 813599 fishy production date on tag ???
lol..that's not the production date.. prod date is the 050911, that's Sept 11 2005. They are the 1st retros of this CW from 05'.. I think this shoe dropped March of 05' though.. might be fishy after all..need better pix to confirm either way.

Just snap a pic with the flash on..if you see 3M shining back at you they are 100% Legit.

Last edited:
Are you using the flash in these images? Still on the fence.. try PMing @Firepower, he may be able to shed some light for you..

They look fake to me. Toe box looks weird, hologram looks 2d, no 3m instead they have the white dots to mimic it, tongue is sloppy, and the box is off.

Those are 100% fake.  I have two pairs of 05s (one still DS). The production date is a clear giveaway.  mine says 12-2-04.  The serial numbers are wrong also.

the box is right on.  but the shoes are not.  05s have 3M.  The 10s do not have it.

Here are some reference pics of my 05s

Last edited:

Those are 100% fake.  I have two pairs of 05s (one still DS). The production date is a clear giveaway.  mine says 12-2-04.  The serial numbers are wrong also.

the box is right on.  but the shoes are not.  05s have 3M.  The 10s do not have it.

Here are some reference pics of my 05s
yep imma go with fakes too.., I was trying to get this ^ pic from him..3M shinin' like a champ bro!.

Back
Top Bottom